PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
"
doyu2008 wrote:
Recently i used the test version.1.72 for garena...
ansewe me this:
Authenticating
XXXXXX                                                                  [OK]
Loading characters...                                                                     

[Error] 反序列化对象 属于类型 System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[POEApi.Model.JSONProxy.Character, POEApi.Model, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]] 时出现错误。遇到意外字符“<”。

There is an issue on google code for the Garena issue, please post your DebugInfo.log there and I'll take a look.

"
sebeke wrote:
I just started using procurement and I have to say, wow how simple it's gonna be to make forum threads etc. I have one question, If I set buyouts for say 5-10 items individually after I posted a shop thread would I then have to go and generate a new forum code in procurement and post it again in my shop? I'm assuming I have to do this everytime I get new items etc (basicly just refreshing the code) or change something up!

Yes, every time you change a buyout or get new items you have to regenerate the forum code and update your thread.

You can also edit the forum template so that if there's any info you want to add to the shop text it will be generated as well, so you don't have to update that each time.

DebugInfo.log

System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: There was an error deserializing the object of type System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[POEApi.Model.JSONProxy.Character, POEApi.Model, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]. Encountered unexpected character '<'. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Encountered unexpected character '<'.
at System.Xml.XmlExceptionHelper.ThrowXmlException(XmlDictionaryReader reader, XmlException exception)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.XmlJsonReader.ReadAttributes()
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.XmlJsonReader.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlBaseReader.IsStartElement()
at System.Xml.XmlBaseReader.IsStartElement(XmlDictionaryString localName, XmlDictionaryString namespaceUri)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.DataContractJsonSerializer.InternalIsStartObject(XmlReaderDelegator reader)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.DataContractJsonSerializer.InternalReadObject(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Boolean verifyObjectName)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObjectHandleExceptions(XmlReaderDelegator reader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObjectHandleExceptions(XmlReaderDelegator reader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.DataContractJsonSerializer.ReadObject(XmlDictionaryReader reader)
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.GetCharacters()
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
"
[Error] ItemFactory unable to instanciate type : Blessing Font

Why do I get this message is it because of Vaal Orbs again ?
standard and hardcore are two different games !

Ever stop to think why you do what you do, ever stop to question yourself and the actions you take ?

bree pa pa pa !

"[Error] ItemFactory unable to instanciate type...."

If someone take this error message just clear hidout stash and will work.
"
zeebra wrote:

"[Error] ItemFactory unable to instanciate type...."

If someone take this error message just clear hidout stash and will work.

Thank you very much for the info man, rng bless ya ! :)
standard and hardcore are two different games !

Ever stop to think why you do what you do, ever stop to question yourself and the actions you take ?

bree pa pa pa !
another problem while is loading.
Please help us to solve this problem.

DebugInfo.log:

Application Version: Procurement 1.7.2CurrentCulture: tr-TR
CurrentUICulture: en-US
System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
at Procurement.Controls.StashControl.refresh()
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at MS.Internal.FrameworkObject.OnLoaded(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Last edited by JavaMaster on Aug 22, 2014, 2:25:56 AM

Tried 10 times in a row.. Im on newest version.

What causes this error>?
"
Rts420 wrote:

What causes this error>?

same on me such as I wrote above.
im getting the same error
"
JavaMaster wrote:
"
Rts420 wrote:

What causes this error>?

same on me such as I wrote above.

Yeah me too, I got the new hideout, hideout stash is empty, I think it is somehow related.
Second-class poe gamer
Same Problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info