PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
kefirhl wrote:
"

Not currently but something I could look into, what do you want to exclude - all race tabs from being downloaded?

yes, or put them in end of list

I'll see what I can do for the next release
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
i love that app, nice work :)
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Heya, I recently downloaded Procurement to try it out, but it's giving me a hard time. When attempting to copy to clipboard, nothing happens. It doesn't matter which- or how many tabs I tick or untick. Nothing happens at all.

What's strange is that the very first time I tried it, it worked. Though, the second attempt and everything thereafter have been unsuccessful.

If it's any help, I've tried running it in admin mode. It didn't help. I'm using Win7 if that's relevant as well.

Really hope I can get some help as this program appears to be immensely useful. Thanks!
Hey Sticky,

I had an idea for a new advanced search feature, not exactly sure how easy/difficult it would be to implement or who (other than myself) would actually want to be able to search for this, but I was wondering if there could be a way to search for all items what will (and will not) show up in your shop, based off of the current forum template that is selected (and buyout options currently set).

How this idea came about          

I have many tabs which I just throw my IDed rares into, and allow procurement to add any/all of those items to my shop (based on the forum template that is selected). Which allows the ok-good items in there to be added to my shop and advertised, whilst leaving the trash ones to just sit in there gathering metaphorical dust. As I don't have an infinite number of tabs (or money to buy an infinite number of tabs), eventually I will run out of space and have to sort through this dump/sale tabs and vendor the trash leaving the good stuff to stay on my shop.

However, as you might imagine, going through 10+ tabs of randomly assorted rares looking for stuff that's good enough to leave in your shop is tedious and time consuming (maybe not that time consuming in some peoples eyes, but I like to be as efficient with my time as possible).

And thus the idea to be able to search for all the items that aren't showing up on my shop anyway (because they're trash), so that I can know where they are and vendor them all quickly came about. Since they are literally never going to get sold since they are not even being advertised.

As I said, I'm not sure how easy/difficult this would be to code in. However, I do know I'd love this to be an option especially with the ability to combine this search with other categories so you could look though all the helmets you have for sale, or all the gems you are advertising on your shop page.

Regards,

PJP
I have a problem both in 1.5.x and latest 1.6.1. Everything seems to work fine with my standard character but have problem with my one month race character.

Stash is correct but for stash tabs with gems not all gem sare included when generating forum message. I have mor than 20+ gems in one stash but only like 6 gems is copied to forum message.

Any ideas what the problem might be?
Thank you Sticky for creating this software!
I'm playing for couple of months now but could never get into trading as much as I want to.
There was an AH in every MMO I've play in the past and could not stand the way its done here. Boring, unpractical and time consuming... until today.
As I created another few mule characters for my loot I decided to give trade another shot and did some research on forum.
So I created my first shop few hours ago by using Procurment and PoEMarkets as a price checker.
In last two hours I've sold around 15 items which gave me 47 chaos and couple of great traded items.
"
Bermag wrote:
I have a problem both in 1.5.x and latest 1.6.1. Everything seems to work fine with my standard character but have problem with my one month race character.

Stash is correct but for stash tabs with gems not all gem sare included when generating forum message. I have mor than 20+ gems in one stash but only like 6 gems is copied to forum message.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Hi,

I expect the reason only a limited number of the gems in your tabs are showing up is because they're generic gems that are not included in the filters on the default forum template.

This can be changed by creating your own (or modifying the default) forum template with different filters. The default forum template for the gems section is as follows, so if the gem doesn't fall into one (or more) of these categories, they will not show up on your shop.

[spoiler="          Gems          "]
[spoiler="          Quality Gems          "]
[spoiler="          Quality Gems 1-5      "]
{Quality1Gems}{Quality2Gems}{Quality3Gems}{Quality4Gems}{Quality5Gems}
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="          Quality Gems 5-10     "]
{Quality6Gems}{Quality7Gems}{Quality8Gems}{Quality9Gems}{Quality10Gems}
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="          Quality Gems 10-15    "]
{Quality11Gems}{Quality12Gems}{Quality13Gems}{Quality14Gems}{Quality15Gems}
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="          Quality Gems 15-20    "]
{Quality16Gems}{Quality17Gems}{Quality18Gems}{Quality19Gems}{Quality20Gems}
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="          Drop Only Gems          "]
{DropOnlyGems}
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="          Popular Gems          "]
{PopularGems}
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="          Aura Gems          "]
{AuraGems}
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="          Curse Gems          "]
{CurseGems}
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="          Support Gems          "]
{SupportGems}
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="          Leveled Gems          "]
{Level2Gems}{Level3Gems}{Level4Gems}{Level5Gems}{Level6Gems}{Level7Gems}{Level8Gems}{Level9Gems}{Level10Gems}{Level11Gems}{Level12Gems}{Level13Gems}{Level14Gems}{Level15Gems}{Level16Gems}{Level17Gems}{Level18Gems}{Level19Gems}{Level20Gems}
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

(I tried to put the entirety of the code into a spoiler to take up less space but couldn't get the formatting to work properly)

I believe you can find more information as to what gems fall into which categories (filters) and which filters are available for use on the Procurement wiki:

https://code.google.com/p/procurement/wiki/ForumTemplates

So, my advice would be to make sure the gems that are not showing up actually do fall into the categories listed in your forum template, and if they do and are still not showing up log a ticket by clicking on the 'Issues' tab from the wiki link.

Hopefully this information helps and will allow you to get the gems you wish to have in your shop showing up as you want.

Regards,

PJP

[Disclosure: I am in no way affiliated with Procurement, this is just my view as a regular user of this great program]
"
PJP2810 wrote:

I expect the reason only a limited number of the gems in your tabs are showing up is because they're generic gems that are not included in the filters on the default forum template.

Yes I have thought it might be something like that. There does not seem to be any tags to catch rest of the gems. Will try to look into documentation and see.

But I haven't modified the forum template file at all so other people should have the same problem. But might be a change to default file before 1.5. I have not verified that I actually got all gems on my account on standard (but did a check now and one tab does not get all gems) but I have so many gems so it is hard to tell.

Thank you!
Last edited by Bermag on Jul 18, 2014, 5:24:42 AM
anybody got this to work in wine?

it starts up, but cannot open a connection. neither checking for updates nor logging in works.
Spoiler
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details. --->

System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at Procurement.Utility.VersionChecker.client_DownloadStringCompleted(Object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)

System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean useSessionID)
at POEApi.Transport.CachedTransport.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean useSessionID)
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean offline, Boolean useSessionID)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
Hi, First, thanks for these great app.
I downloaded the source but it seems i got some compability issue with VS 2013, will soon load it on vs 2010.

I came to say thanks and off course ask a few questions:
The "leveled up gem" filter has been ditched ?

could you give me a little pointer about where you did the filter, that way i could add mine and give it back to you.

I stopped running a shop and bought tab instead..but now, the only mean i have to do a search is to publish then to use pow.xyz.is to search for what i need ( +dex or +att items, corrupted item etc ;)

hf and see you im gonna play a bit :)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info