PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Got the solution.

In your settings.xml, scrub away any references to Ambush / Invasion league. Since they don't exist anymore the program will not function unless you tell it not to look for those leagues.
"
Got the solution.

In your settings.xml, scrub away any references to Ambush / Invasion league. Since they don't exist anymore the program will not function unless you tell it not to look for those leagues.

"Sequence contains no elements" is not related to remove only tabs, it means that GGG sent back an empty response for your characters/tabs (most likely because of the league ending)

If a league has ended Procurement won't try download for that league, and will be able to pick up all your remove only tabs.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
First of all, love the app so thank you for making and continuing to support it.

I do have a couple of questions/suggestions:

1. Is there a way to split quality gems in a way similar to leveled gems? I have a giveaway thread where I split leveled gems into groups, e.g. lvl 1 to 4, 5 to 8, 9 to 12, etc. Is there a way I can do that for quality?

2. Not sure if this is technically possible but I'd like to list items in the inventory or equipped on my characters in the shop thread. Not a big deal, but I've run out of tabs and have to keep moving stuff from the chars to the stash and I'd like to list everything at once and be done.
"

"Sequence contains no elements" is not related to remove only tabs, it means that GGG sent back an empty response for your characters/tabs (most likely because of the league ending)

If a league has ended Procurement won't try download for that league, and will be able to pick up all your remove only tabs.

Just going by what worked for me man.

Changing the settings to not download from Ambush removed the error immediately.

Emptying the remove only stash tabs didn't work. And I'm just typing this here so others can fix it too.

Seems like I found a bug in the program. Or at least a bug caused by this Procurement version's interaction with GGG.
"
vaskov17 wrote:
First of all, love the app so thank you for making and continuing to support it.

I do have a couple of questions/suggestions:

1. Is there a way to split quality gems in a way similar to leveled gems? I have a giveaway thread where I split leveled gems into groups, e.g. lvl 1 to 4, 5 to 8, 9 to 12, etc. Is there a way I can do that for quality?

2. Not sure if this is technically possible but I'd like to list items in the inventory or equipped on my characters in the shop thread. Not a big deal, but I've run out of tabs and have to keep moving stuff from the chars to the stash and I'd like to list everything at once and be done.

Thanks for the support!

1.) Not currently no, but I can see how that would be useful, I'll look at updating the quality gem filter to work the same way the leveled gems do, so you have that level of granularity.

2.) This isn't currently possible, my original thinking almost two years ago when I started Procurement, was that players who trade extensively enough to make use of Procurement should support GGG by buying more tabs, however there have been a lot of requests for this functionality, and cases where players want to list an item for sale that they have equipped, so I may look at adding this functionality in a future release.

"
Just going by what worked for me man.

Changing the settings to not download from Ambush removed the error immediately.

Emptying the remove only stash tabs didn't work. And I'm just typing this here so others can fix it too.

Seems like I found a bug in the program. Or at least a bug caused by this Procurement version's interaction with GGG.

I'm glad that you took the time to share what worked for you so that others may benefit, I just wanted to clarify what caused the error (GGG sending back null data), and that now that the leagues have shifted over, everyone should be able to login without any issues.

I will also be updating the settings file to exclude the leagues that have ended, as you have done.
also getting the sequence contains no elements error after removing all Ambush/invasion References in the settings.xml
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
MisterER wrote:
also getting the sequence contains no elements error after removing all Ambush/invasion References in the settings.xml

Clear out your data folder (one with your alias/email address) and try login again.
Thx for helping ! it didn't worked enough still, but i just Copy/pasted the native Setting.xml AND cleared the folder which u told me to clear, and now its working :) , so, many thx for helping man and gl :) .

Great tool man. Such a Gj.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Excellent program! It's real contribution to the POE community and I thank you very much!

The only two feature requests I have are about searching:

1) Extend search to include gear equipped to other characters as well as in their inventories.

2) Search by user query, sort of how is done on poe.xyz. Choose a combination of mods and value ranges to define a search.

I realize these have been suggested before; I'm just mentioned them in case you are using request frequency to determine feature development priority. :)
Nice that other people found the solution as well :D

Folder + xml worked for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info