PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
Hectrix wrote:
can someone teach me how to edit the buyout xml setting so i can have a stash-wide buyout
the wiki doesnt explain it clearly

I agree, VERY BAD EXPLANATION.

here is my file

http://prntscr.com/3r8i23

It sets the tab named "5" and "Ambush 2 C" to global buyout 2 Chaos. And Tab "12" to 1 Alch each.
Last edited by RagnarokX on Jun 9, 2014, 4:19:59 PM
Hey guys, I tried to use procurement just now on my home computer but I couldn't seem to connect to the server.

On startup it has a popup menu saying error checking for updates, and some information went to the debug file:

Spoiler
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:9666
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at Procurement.Utility.VersionChecker.client_DownloadStringCompleted(Object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)

Any ideas?
One annoying bug (glitch) with Inventory tab, Character selection list.
If I scroll it down and then try to click desired character, the list jumps to its start, so about 50% of the times the character selected is not desired but the character that is at the same coordinates in the beginning of the list.
Also (suspect these two are connected) when I move through list with up/down arrow keys, it doesn't auto-scroll, it always stays on top, so i don't even see which character is selected atm if i move down 8 or more times (there are 8 chars in the visible part of the list).
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
OP Please tell us how to properly use that tab wide buyout or at least include some detailed descriptions about how to make it work

I'm sorry if someone else had this problem, but 116 pages is a lot to read through and reading is hard.

Anyway, I'm having an issue where upon viewing my wares for Ambush League on Poexyz to make sure everything is working, it is saying the IGN for my items for sale is a low level invasion character that I have. I've tried updating my thread making sure there is no mention of that character name, and even deleting the character, but upon refreshing the IGN is still not the correct one.

Anyone have a similar problem and can lend some help? It would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: since deleting the low level invasion character, the name now being displayed is that of my standard character.
Last edited by 7m1a0x on Jun 12, 2014, 9:37:28 AM
Having trouble figuring something out. I have, until today, been manually editing my shop.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/850794/page/1

I prefer to organize my shop in the way I have been doing it -- Unique/Rare sections, then with separate sections for price. Is this doable with procurement?
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283
Last edited by MosesXIII on Jun 12, 2014, 2:53:03 PM
sorry if this was already posted but I rather not purse the 116 pages on this thread.My question is how do you post Vaal Fragments? I checked the wiki and there wasn't a code for it
that feel when 136 stash tabs -_-
"
Hectrix wrote:
OP Please tell us how to properly use that tab wide buyout or at least include some detailed descriptions about how to make it work

Firstly, go check the wiki. Secondly if that isnt enough explanation for you, try scrolling up a few comments and reading the reply someone else gave with an explanation on how to do this.

"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
Hey, I got my shop up and running, but when I search for my item on XYZ, the wrong character name is listed. I don't know how the character got selected, it wasn't the character in the corner of my screen when I scanned my tabs or anything. Anyway. That character is never online but I don't wanna delete it.

How do I change the character names on XYZ?

"
7m1a0x wrote:
I'm sorry if someone else had this problem, but 116 pages is a lot to read through and reading is hard.

Anyway, I'm having an issue where upon viewing my wares for Ambush League on Poexyz to make sure everything is working, it is saying the IGN for my items for sale is a low level invasion character that I have. I've tried updating my thread making sure there is no mention of that character name, and even deleting the character, but upon refreshing the IGN is still not the correct one.

Anyone have a similar problem and can lend some help? It would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: since deleting the low level invasion character, the name now being displayed is that of my standard character.

This question has been responded to numerous times, and I still dont understand why people assume Procurement is responsible for it.

This is 100% due to poe.xyz nothing else, the way xyz gets usernames is the reasoning behind this, but the best thing is it makes no difference you can be whispered using any/all of your characters and no matter which character you're on you'll get the message.

Regards,

PJP
"
PJP2810 wrote:
This question has been responded to numerous times, and I still dont understand why people assume Procurement is responsible for it.

This is 100% due to poe.xyz nothing else, the way xyz gets usernames is the reasoning behind this, but the best thing is it makes no difference you can be whispered using any/all of your characters and no matter which character you're on you'll get the message.

Regards,

PJP

Hi PJP.

"
Hey guys, I tried to use procurement just now on my home computer but I couldn't seem to connect to the server.

On startup it has a popup menu saying error checking for updates, and some information went to the debug file:

Spoiler
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:9666
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at Procurement.Utility.VersionChecker.client_DownloadStringCompleted(Object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)

Any ideas?

Not sure if you've had other users run into this problem before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info