PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

I am using procurment atm

however, the account that i want it to show up on poexyz isnt the correct one.

how can i change what account name shows up on poexyz?
I've been on a bit of a hiatus, but have tried to answer 5 pages worth of questions that have popped up since I last posted.

If I didn't answer your question, it's probably because it's already on the wiki/faq.

"
Xeju wrote:
"

"
Jadran wrote:
Fantastic stuff! Thank you for your work.

BTW, is there a category for normal (non levelled, non quality, non popular, non support) gems? Like a boring lvl 1 0% poison arrow?

No problem, for gems like that there are a number of gem tags you could use (check the wiki). For an example like level 1 0% poison arrow {AttackGem} {BowGem} would pick them up.

I'm not positive what Jadran was asking, but what I'd like to know is if there is one, single, catch-all category for "everything else".

Right now, using the default Forum Export Template, any gems which are not quality, drop only, popular, aura, curse, support or leveled will not appear anywhere on your shop.

Currently no, there isn't a catch all filter, but look at the wiki. There are gem categories for every gem in the game, you just have to set it up. It isn't included in the default template so that you can customize it the way you want to.

As an example a level 1 poison arrow gem could be listed under either {BowGems}, {AttackGems} {BowAttackGems}, etc.

"
kaisersoze80 wrote:
Sorry if this was already asked, but does it also work with Guild Stash?

I'm considering to buy some premium tabs and open a guild shop.

Not currently no, I don't even think you can link items from a guild stash in a forum thread through the website?

"
MauranKilom wrote:
You promised the "common gems" feature about a year ago, but i still can't seem to find it. Is it hidden somewhere or still missing?

Anyway, thanks a lot for this tool! It's incredibly valuable and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to sell stuff :)

I ended up expanding the gem filters instead of adding a common gem tag, take a look at the wiki - you can now do tags like {ColdSpellGems} or {FireProjectileGems}

"
ozram wrote:
is this affected by heartbleed and OpenSSL?

Not on Procurement's end, no.

"
coyl wrote:
How can I contribute to the project (being a c# programmer myself)?

I want to add a feature to set c/o and b/o prices on items of your choice in such a format that these values are recognized by poe.xyz.

This is how it should look like from user's point of view:
1. dblclick (or right-click) an item
2. a window with item details appears and a couple of fields to enter c/o and b/o (text box for quantity and combobox with currency type)
3. After one presses OK in that window, a small plate with values set is displayed over that item.

9. When it comes to export, the price is appended to the item in such a format that poe.xyz can match these two and display price next to the item.

I hope this improvement will lead the community to more deals and better satisfaction and enjoyment with the game.

The full .sln and source code is available from google code, anyone can do a full checkout to grab the code. Right clicking an item and setting B/O is already implemented in Procurement, someone did do an svn patch to add the ability to add c/o, I just haven't looked at it yet or added it to the repo.

"
IMKR wrote:
I am using procurment atm

however, the account that i want it to show up on poexyz isnt the correct one.

how can i change what account name shows up on poexyz?

Account name? Do you mean character name? Under settings you can set your favorite character, which is what it will use when generating forum text.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
I almost forgot, rightclick refresh not working, I'll look into that.

I didn't realize how popular that was!
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
Account name? Do you mean character name? Under settings you can set your favorite character, which is what it will use when generating forum text.

yes i mean character name. but i dont mean on forum text, i mean the name that shows in POEXYZ.

i know it doesnt matter, cuz even if your logged onto character "X" and POEXYZ shows charcter "Y", and they whisper to "Y", you can get the msg on charc "X".

however, if your logged onto charc "X", and poexyz shows charc "Y", it wont say that your online.

so how can i change this?
"
IMKR wrote:
"

yes i mean character name. but i dont mean on forum text, i mean the name that shows in POEXYZ.

i know it doesnt matter, cuz even if your logged onto character "X" and POEXYZ shows charcter "Y", and they whisper to "Y", you can get the msg on charc "X".

however, if your logged onto charc "X", and poexyz shows charc "Y", it wont say that your online.

poe.xyz is not Procurement. Procurement is used for creating threads, poe.xyz indexes them.

The Poe.xyz thread is here;

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109153

I believe it uses your highest alive character in the relevant ladder.
"
IndigoRaven wrote:
"
IMKR wrote:
"

poe.xyz is not Procurement. Procurement is used for creating threads, poe.xyz indexes them.

The Poe.xyz thread is here;

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109153

I believe it uses your highest alive character in the relevant ladder.

its not for me.

i am using procurment on my ambush account. which is also my 2nd highest lvl

but POExyz shows my lvl 21 hardcore charc which i never play.

so people wont see me as "online"
-deleted-
Last edited by JavaMaster on Apr 22, 2014, 5:10:55 AM
--
Last edited by JavaMaster on Apr 22, 2014, 5:10:41 AM
"
JavaMaster wrote:
I have used Procurement 1.3.1 till February.
I sold some items but I check my items on poe.xyz.is today. I didnt find anyone on site.
Also I wrote my IGN on seller textbox and search it on poe.xyz.is, I have no result.

Not sure, but I just searched for your 5L chest and found it... :D

On another note. I've got the unique mao kun map in one of my stash tabs that I'm selling from, however - it is not indexed using procurment, had to add it manually. THe other items in that stash tab were indexed properly...

Edit: Nevermind, I just realised that maps are not included in the default template... :D
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Apr 20, 2014, 8:31:23 PM
Any possibility to remove the throtting? I play multiple leagues and it even want to load empty stash tabs.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info