PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
ADK_Stansbury wrote:
A bit lost...

I have a desktop and laptop that I play POE on. I have buyouts set up on my desktop in procurement, yet I can't seem to get them moved onto my laptop. I tried just copying the settings.xml file to my laptop, but then procurement wouldn't open. Next I tried to just copy and paste the <Buyouts> section into the laptops settings.xml file... still no luck, procurement would open but doesn't show any buyouts.

What is the best way to use procurement with two different PC's to keep prices up to date?

Please advise. Thank you!!

Simple solution would be to store your Procurement folder in some cloud syncing service (e.g. Dropbox) thus you can access the same folder from both computers and any changes made on one would be made to the other. As for manually syncing them, just copy and paste the entire Procurement folder and it should definately work.

Regards,

PJP
"
PJP2810 wrote:
"
ADK_Stansbury wrote:
A bit lost...

I have a desktop and laptop that I play POE on. I have buyouts set up on my desktop in procurement, yet I can't seem to get them moved onto my laptop. I tried just copying the settings.xml file to my laptop, but then procurement wouldn't open. Next I tried to just copy and paste the <Buyouts> section into the laptops settings.xml file... still no luck, procurement would open but doesn't show any buyouts.

What is the best way to use procurement with two different PC's to keep prices up to date?

Please advise. Thank you!!

Simple solution would be to store your Procurement folder in some cloud syncing service (e.g. Dropbox) thus you can access the same folder from both computers and any changes made on one would be made to the other. As for manually syncing them, just copy and paste the entire Procurement folder and it should definately work.

Regards,

PJP

I have google drive installed on both PC's, but when I try and load procurement from the drive folder, it opens but upon clicking the "Login" button I get an error message stating that "[Error] Key not valid for use in specified state."

Thanks again for your help with this!
"
"
PJP2810 wrote:
Just a small question that keeps bugging me.

As a Computational Mathematics student studying at university currently, I keep wondering what language is Procurement coded in?

Regards,

PJP

C#

"
Balantakos wrote:
"
Procurement 1.3.1 released:

* Fixed crash caused by setting MyTabs
* Added Vaal Orbs to currency breakdown

Download here!

are you thinking any new features to add in the program?? :D

Take a look at the 1.3.0 changes, we just added a few new features

"
holocaustus wrote:
Is the tab-wide buyout only through the settings file or is there a UI option for it as well? Can't seem to find one.

Only through the settings file currently.

"
Jadran wrote:
Fantastic stuff! Thank you for your work.

BTW, is there a category for normal (non levelled, non quality, non popular, non support) gems? Like a boring lvl 1 0% poison arrow?

No problem, for gems like that there are a number of gem tags you could use (check the wiki). For an example like level 1 0% poison arrow {AttackGem} {BowGem} would pick them up.

"
1hundo wrote:
Sticky can you update or verify that everything on this page is updated?

https://code.google.com/p/procurement/wiki/ForumTemplates

That is up to date, it just misses {CorruptedGems}

"
Darkhero0987 wrote:
Be awesome if this worked with people that use steam

It does work for people that use steam, just use sessionid (check the wiki)

"
AISBERGrf wrote:
refresh dont work (

I'll look into that

http://el.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/213d0g/procurement_patch_adds_current_offer_support_for/

check this out!!!!!
Can you add, a fucntion to put all the items in one Tab as specific buyout? example i have various tab, one called 1 alc, 1 chaos, 2 chaos, 3 chaos

And if i could setup like right click on the tab when it's say refresh maybe there a button Tab buyout?
Anyways it's an idea, Ty for your hardwork!
Ign:ColdRage
When I try to set up a shop it says cannot locate item did I put in the correct X,Y

What did I do wrong
Where can I download an older version of Procurement like 1.2? I lost the buyouts I set in versions 1.3 and up and I don't want to set them again.
"
sylvant wrote:
Ok, i downloaded, installed and currently using and discovering procurement and its features. It is an awesome tool. There is something i cant set myself and ill be grateful to anyone that can help me out. I am trying to list the items in my shop by both buyout price and type spoilers, but that seems not possible to do. For example i want all gems to be listed by {buyouts} in one spoiler and all the rare items to be listed in another {buyouts} spoiler. So far my search did not lead me to solution.
should look something like this:
gems
1alch

rare
1chaos

Don't use the buyouts tag then, if you set buyouts for items, but don't use the buyouts tag it will pop the items into the existing categories/spoilers eg: gems/rares along with the buyout for the item.

"
PJP2810 wrote:
[EDIT] Just went to go download and look at the source code, seems the links on the download page just have a README.md file that outlines the general use of Procurement. :S

[EDIT 2] I've noticed since 1.3.1 that some of my characters are showing up twice on the 'Inventory' tab, not quite sure why

The source for Procurement is on the google code page, http://code.google.com/p/procurement/source/checkout, github is merely used to host the compiled version since google code removed the downloads section :/

I haven't seen any other reports about it, but I'll look into the double character issue.

"
ADK_Stansbury wrote:
I have google drive installed on both PC's, but when I try and load procurement from the drive folder, it opens but upon clicking the "Login" button I get an error message stating that "[Error] Key not valid for use in specified state."

Thanks again for your help with this!

The reason for that, is that Procurement uses a machine specific encryption algorithm for your password, so no one can steal your settings file and get your password. What you can try do is share the settings file, but delete the encrypted password each time.

"
Sam400 wrote:
Can you add, a fucntion to put all the items in one Tab as specific buyout? example i have various tab, one called 1 alc, 1 chaos, 2 chaos, 3 chaos

And if i could setup like right click on the tab when it's say refresh maybe there a button Tab buyout?
Anyways it's an idea, Ty for your hardwork!

Not quite rightclick set tab buyout, but tab wide buyouts were added in 1.3.0

"
radmanvr wrote:
When I try to set up a shop it says cannot locate item did I put in the correct X,Y

What did I do wrong

Update Procurement again, the x,y error means that the item has moved and the forum can't find it.

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Where can I download an older version of Procurement like 1.2? I lost the buyouts I set in versions 1.3 and up and I don't want to set them again.

We are going to improve on the buyouts system between versions in the next release, so that you can copy them over. For now, check the FAQ on how to copy your buyouts from 1.2 to 1.3.0

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
PJP2810 wrote:
[EDIT] Just went to go download and look at the source code, seems the links on the download page just have a README.md file that outlines the general use of Procurement. :S

[EDIT 2] I've noticed since 1.3.1 that some of my characters are showing up twice on the 'Inventory' tab, not quite sure why

The source for Procurement is on the google code page, http://code.google.com/p/procurement/source/checkout, github is merely used to host the compiled version since google code removed the downloads section :/

I haven't seen any other reports about it, but I'll look into the double character issue.

Thanks for the link to the code, I'll take a look at it soon :D

As for the double character issue, if you need me to send you any of the files I can do that for you, I have it set to only download Ambush characters (as it's the only league I'm playing) I have 3 chars on Ambush (2 I'm playing 1 was to save a name) the 2 I've been playing are both repeated however the lvl 1 name holder wasn't. Both of the duplicates appear identical to the copies which I figured ruled out there being some older version of the character showing up as well :S

Regards,

PJP
Hi,

I can't log into Procurement for some reason. Was working fine last night. The program starts loading the images, after it loads the image for Orb of Augmentation it stops. I don't get an error or anything.

Loading Ambush Stash Tab 1...                                                             [OK]
Loading Ambush Stash Tab 2...                                                             [OK]
Loading Ambush Stash Tab 3...                                                             [OK]
Loading Ambush Stash Tab 4...                                                             [OK]
Loading Ambush Stash Tab 5...                                                             [OK]
Loading Ambush Stash Tab 6...                                                             [OK]
Loading Ambush Stash Tab 7...                                                             [OK]
Loading Ambush Stash Tab 8...                                                             [OK]
Loading Ambush Stash Tab 9...                                                             [OK]
Loading Ambush Stash Tab 10...                                                            [OK]
Loading Image For Orb of Transmutation                                                    [OK]
Loading Image For Orb of Alteration                                                       [OK]
Loading Image For Orb of Alteration                                                       [OK]
Loading Image For Orb of Alchemy                                                          [OK]
Loading Image For Scroll of Wisdom                                                        [OK]
Loading Image For Orb of Transmutation                                                    

This is where it freezes.
Hi can someone pls help with categorization? I'm trying to find solution for few days but probably missing something. What i try to do: Show only items with buyout set in shop, but at the same time have them categorized as gems, armour etc.

When i use:
{5Link}
{Buyouts}
It will show all 5links and double post those with buyouts.

Thanks for any idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info