Patch 2.4.0c

so youve made an atlas as a directed map progression tool

and today youve just undone all the changes and thrown the atlas into the thrash bin? because this is the litteral outcome of the uber lab change

why 'play atlas' when you can just bypass it entirely with few lab runs?

can we get a lvl 100 after killing lets say poorjoys boss? it would have made just as much sense
"
Petusillos wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.4.0c

General Improvements:
  • Fixed a bug where clicking a stash tab on the dropdown menu could pick up an item from your inventory behind it.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

nice 800x600 fix but do bear traps plz
"
maciemace wrote:
"
Valmere wrote:
every time I have to patch with steam it takes no less than 10 minutes, even if it was only a minor 5MB patch like the other day. this patch is 170MB and will most likely take up to half an hour for whatever reason even though I download it in a few seconds. this doesn't happen with any other game so I don't know if it's a steam issue or the way PoE applies updates

The reason it takes a long time on Steam is because, steam verifies all files before and after it patches the game.

The patching process is as follows:

1. You have around a 4.8 gigabyte game
2. Steam checks every file in the POE folder on your computer to know where the new updated files will be placed
3. It downloads the update (The time it takes for this only depends on your ISP speed)
4. Steam patches the POE folder and verifies that there were no errors in the patching process.
5. Game is launched
6. You enjoy POE

Now this explains quite a bit.... thx for pointing things out!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Could you just make all of those special essence types usable at 60? I mean its damn hard to wait for some of the essences that require level 70 freaking 8 (78) to use the damn things (Here's looking at you essence of insanity).

I get you want balance, but seriously...... is 3 level 20 srs spirits so insanely strong that it needs it? How is it stronger than at level 41 getting 3 level 12 stone golems? It isn't. And you don't even list the minimum level requirement for each mod so the only way I even knew it was 78 was because some guy on reddit was awesome sauce and gave detailed display and info on it.

Please all tier 8 essences only level 60 requirement.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
awesome work yall, who cares if you get flack for the work you put in, at least here, unlike other games, yall keep em rolling out, fixing what yall see as important and needed. keep this shit up yall :)
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
MarkoftheWild wrote:

Is this getting fixed or not????????????????????????? What the hell does a person have to do to get a damn response around here?

wtf did you vaal your atlas?
"
Jaille wrote:
"
MarkoftheWild wrote:

Is this getting fixed or not????????????????????????? What the hell does a person have to do to get a damn response around here?

wtf did you vaal your atlas?

damn i wish i could signature this with the pic as well lmao.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
ggg are you kidding? "thisisbuff" again?
Fixed a bug where the Noxious Strike Ascendancy Skill worked with spells also.
Last edited by qeepsake on Sep 7, 2016, 11:38:15 PM
question, is anyone else thats playing on steam, getting the not responding BS each time you try to change instances?
Thx guys! Now buff chaos drop rate, I'm at cruel and almost forced to play solo self found...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info