Shaper orbs not dropping

Ive done the bonus objective for 8 maps but only 3 of them have dropped the orbs. They were alc/vaaled as needed Ive tried rerunning them but still no orb drop
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2017, 10:17:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Were they legacy or new maps. Shaper orbs will not drop from Legacy maps.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
new
I am having the same issue after one of the recent patches/hotfixes. Just ran Oba's and Excavation to get my T6 orb and did a full clear, opened every chest and got no Orb.
Same problem here
me too, can't dropped shapers orb(tier 3) from Bog map.
"
Tulvas wrote:
I am having the same issue after one of the recent patches/hotfixes. Just ran Oba's and Excavation to get my T6 orb and did a full clear, opened every chest and got no Orb.

same problem here. Excavation don't drop shaper orbs.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
I'm unable to get the orbs from ashen wood and bog on my standard account. Both maps were marked as completed on the atlas as a result of running high tier legacy maps. Going back to those maps afterwards (non-legacy) results in the shaper orb not dropping.
If i run maps that haven't been completed, the orbs drop as normal. At that point, these maps are basically being run for the first time across all my standard characters.
I am unable to get Shaper Orb from Excavation map. Have done it several times with no success. It still shows up on the Atlas as having a purple circle around it.
Small question.

Did you modify item-filter(s) in a way that those orbs would be shown?
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info