Shaper orbs not dropping

Are you guys sure you haven't already gotten the Shaper's Orb from these maps? Also, the Shaper's Orb can only drop if you're doing a map that meets the bonus objective. For example, to get the Shaper's Orb from Excavation, you need to do a rare + corrupted Excavation. The Shaper's Orb should drop from the boss.

Just a note, once you've gotten the Shaper's Orb from a map, the purple circle indicator does not go away. Perhaps that is causing some confusion?
Maps from which i've gotten the orb no longer show the purple ring, and the text "drops shaper's orb" also dissapears.
Upon completing a map with an orb, the ring vanishes right away, but the text "drops shaper's orb" remains until i relog my char.

That said, i just ran a rare Bog map, and the orb dropped! Though i always run my maps rare, it's not unthinkable i just took the first Bog or Ashen Wood from my stash without making sure it was rare - several times at that.
I ran death and taxes last night to get an orb (first time playing this char on standard). I finished the map but got no orb. The atlas shows it is completed now so I will likely never get that orb...
"
inner_child wrote:
I ran death and taxes last night to get an orb (first time playing this char on standard). I finished the map but got no orb. The atlas shows it is completed now so I will likely never get that orb...

Death and Taxes changed tiers with Atlas release. You sure you didn't run a legacy version?
U MAD?
Just ran a Corrupted Vaal Temple Map T16
First time to do it so first time to get bonus objective said objective complete
didn't drop shaper orb... how do? fix? Unloaded Loot Filter to see if it was hidden wasn't there still

Shaper orb aura is missing from the map now... can it be re-gotten or is it gone for good since these maps aren't exactly attained easily.

Checked with Friend he has 3 shaped T15 Maps
I have 2 of 3
the third was suppose to be for vaal temple
Last edited by Zaikurin on Sep 24, 2017, 6:01:04 PM
scratch that it looks like i had 3 and that was a random extra on vaal temple
Last edited by Zaikurin on Sep 24, 2017, 11:06:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info