[2.6] Viper Summoner [LegacyHC] HIGH Single Target

nvm
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Sep 12, 2016, 3:03:48 AM
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Sep 12, 2016, 3:01:28 AM
"
vigs120 wrote:
have you thought about going low-life with blasphemy? of course we would have to get a shavs which would make the build a bit more expensive, but is it do-able?

would it be worth to go damning ring to free up 4 passives during the leveling phase (up to 70)

also what would be the best spectre to use during leveling? the sentinels for normal and cruel are really squishy and i cant afford time to go there every other zone

Yes but going lowlife you would lost a LOT of ehp, because this build need a lot of unique item to work wich means you cant get a lot of energy shield. Also why would you want to use blasphemy the range is too short so the curse wouldn't affect the enemies your minions are actually hitting. i can offscreen curse a boss and kill it. Also the 4 point could be freed using a +1 curse amulet but i dont think its worth it either because you want curse effectiveness, im using a minion damage corrupted stone of Lazwhar at the moment to get capped spell blocked really easily, but i dont really see the point in taking blasphemy over manual curses, you would still want to trigger Elemental Equilibrium with ball lightning anyway.
Hope it answers your questions feel free to ask more stuff i want to improve this guide.
Which bandits should i do?
P.S. awasome build :D
"
komar1k wrote:
Which bandits should i do?
P.S. awasome build :D

I have updated the build guide to add the bandits,

I would say Kill All now.
Just ripped my warchiefs, going to try it out, dont know shit about summoners tho, could you give some levelling tips?

Cheers
"
ErkiNool wrote:
Just ripped my warchiefs, going to try it out, dont know shit about summoners tho, could you give some levelling tips?

Cheers

Yes what i did was rush minion damage and the duration cluster and level with srs,

But now that i know essence you could get essence of hysteria on gloves it doesn't change the level requirement of the boots and it works on SRS.

I dual wielded one handed weapon i crafted with essence of fear for minion damage and it was nice levelling. Not the best levelling experience overall but if you intend to play a summoner right away its a good way to do it. Thanks for checking this guide.
Hi, Thank you for this build.

Am I missing something or the "Max Block" you mention in the "Pros" is only for the minions due to the Keystones "Necromantic Aegis" (All bonuses from an equipped Shield apply to your Minions instead of you) ?
"
PatGniak wrote:
Hi, Thank you for this build.

Am I missing something or the "Max Block" you mention in the "Pros" is only for the minions due to the Keystones "Necromantic Aegis" (All bonuses from an equipped Shield apply to your Minions instead of you) ?

I get Mistress Of Sacrifice so my offerings affect me also so i get 35/34 % Block just with that.
My weapon gives me 15% block
Rumi's can give 30/15 and with stone of lazwhar im maxed spell block.

What is even more powerfull is thanks to bone offering i get life back when i block.
"
I get Mistress Of Sacrifice so my offerings affect me also so i get 35/34 % Block just with that.
My weapon gives me 15% block
Rumi's can give 30/15 and with stone of lazwhar im maxed spell block.

What is even more powerfull is thanks to bone offering i get life back when i block.

Thank you for these precisions, I'm impatient to reach the needed level in the hardcore essence league to try all that ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info