Patch 2.4.0b Hotfix (Restartless)

"
eddylight wrote:
Yay for updates, but it still takes upwards of 20 minutes to install a small update like this...

You are quiet lucky it on;y takes 20 mins mine lasts http://prntscr.com/ceqf03 and i stil crashed 40+ times yesterday
Thank you. Being stuck at T4 for 2 days sucked. Logged out and back in and Zana zold me T6. Hope it gets better.

I think you forgot to add a zero on the map drop rate increase no ?
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
silverdash wrote:
"
Increased the drop rate of maps by around 5%.
I'll take ANY buff regarding mapdrops :).

"
The Uber Labyrinth map chest will be able to drop maps that you haven't completed.
Not sure as how this would work. What if you would do every map on the atlas except for the most expensive ones. Then you run uber lab for those maps and sell them. I think it's good this wasn't implemented indeed.
"will be able to drop maps that you haven't completed"!="will only be dropping maps that you haven't completed"
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
5% "This is a buff"
Increased the drop rate of maps by around 5%. This is a buff.
Honestly I don't understand why tier 1's don't drop like new league candy. To me tier 1's should drop an average of 1 per level 60+ area. No matter how slow you want progression to be it should be super easy to at least get into maps.
It itches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by LordItchy on Sep 6, 2016, 11:46:24 AM
Thank you GGG for this game!!
can you fix the bug where Zana doesn't sound Russian anymore?
"
Chris wrote:
Patch 2.4.0b Hotfix
  • Zana is now not limited by your Atlas progression when selling maps.

Could you maybe take a look at why Zana doesn't appear for days worth of maps for some players? I get it, RNG and all that, and I know I'm not the fastest mapper. But two full days of running maps non-stop and not finding her even once feels broken.

And yes, I know about global 820 and share quite a bit there for challenges/uber lab trials. But again, having to ask someone to share a Zana mission just so I can get her in my hideout after two days of mapping just feels... wrong.

At this point, though, it appears that, in spite of the hotfix, Zana is still only offering me T1 maps even though I've unlocked T4 in the Atlas. Presumably that's because I haven't been able to run any missions for her. But that means I can't augment my map pool with maps she would offer normally because they're too low tier to make a difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info