hallowed ground map crash

just wasted 16 chaos on a broken map.
Crash confirmed, x3 DC from party at the same time, when crossing the Brutus in the center, then crashed myself when crossing again the Brutus in the center.
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
"
Eye_of_God wrote:
Our party was in that map and get crashes from something very often. It wasn't instance crash, but client one. I got myself crash too not far away from Brutus and right near his summoned totem.

Thanks for the report. I've reproduced this locally and passed it to to get fixed up!

i have had this problem too twice in a row now, that the game crashes. yesterday the game froze and i had to shut down my computer and today i got the message "path of exile has stopped working".

Are you serious?

Finally got this map and was so excited to run it. Forget the fact that the map crashes the client constantly, this is typical GGG. Release stuff without ever testing it and than ignore the problem until the streamers start to cry.

My issue with the map is that you can't see anything. It's a cheesy gimmick for a cheesy map.

It shouldn't be a Tier 4 map, that is completely misleading. I breeze through T14-15 maps and this map's final boss crushed my face over and over again.

You go to run away and you get stuck on things you can't see. Don't waste your time with this map. It's an embarrassing map that should never have been released.
Thanks GGG, awesome, always a pleasure to waste currency.
I just crashed on this map too, so still not fixed, and I even payed for the map D:
Bump. Still not fixed. I just did this map 2x and both times the client stopped responding and had to be closed in a similar situation: while running by the invulnerable boss to one of the wings, he chases you, then you get far enough away from him and the client freezes. It's a client only freeze, the instance is still there when you restart the client, and it can be completed, just randomly freezes when running away from the boss.
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
"
Eye_of_God wrote:
Our party was in that map and get crashes from something very often. It wasn't instance crash, but client one. I got myself crash too not far away from Brutus and right near his summoned totem.

Thanks for the report. I've reproduced this locally and passed it to to get fixed up!

Do you know what cause this? And is there a way to avoid this before this is fixed?!
Before a week ago i cleared this map a few times without problem.
But now twice in row i got screen froze in one and same place!
But not all people in party got it! So what differences?

When i start this map, i go killing bosses clockwise starting from Right Upper corner.
And my screen freezes when i pass middle of route which leading to 3rd boss (Left Bottom corner) from Center!
The issue seems to be with the hook ability that "Brutus" uses. As far as I know, the crash can occur when you get too far away from the boss while he is in the process of using the hook ability.

I understand just how frustrating it is for this to not be fixed yet. I really do. It frustrates me to read upset comments here about this and be unable to do much other than try to give an accurate update as to where things stand.

This is proving to be a very difficult thing to fix. I'm not a programmer, so I can't explain why, but believe me, we've absolutely been working on getting this fixed and will continue to do so.

I crashed Twice on this map today, but it only happened when trying to go the leftmost boss (fidelias(?)) all other bosses had no issues. Brutus was not near so I doubt its his hook ability, and I was no alone in the instance but only I crashed, they managed to kill the boss without problems so I just joined back for the last boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info