hallowed ground map crash

"
Eye_of_God wrote:
Our party was in that map and get crashes from something very often. It wasn't instance crash, but client one. I got myself crash too not far away from Brutus and right near his summoned totem.

Thanks for the report. I've reproduced this locally and passed it to to get fixed up!
"
MegyPoe wrote:
was hallowed ground fixed? I just chanced it, don't wanna risk.

I don't believe it has been patched yet. I'm not in the office right now to easily check though, but wanted to leave a reply.
The issue seems to be with the hook ability that "Brutus" uses. As far as I know, the crash can occur when you get too far away from the boss while he is in the process of using the hook ability.

I understand just how frustrating it is for this to not be fixed yet. I really do. It frustrates me to read upset comments here about this and be unable to do much other than try to give an accurate update as to where things stand.

This is proving to be a very difficult thing to fix. I'm not a programmer, so I can't explain why, but believe me, we've absolutely been working on getting this fixed and will continue to do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info