[2.5] Crit Cold Snap Inquisitor [SC/HC Viable] [Budget Friendly]

"
Hi! thanks for the build, i'm trying it on HC essence. I got just one question (even if it's pretty obvious): the bandits! Shall we get Life, then passive, then max Power Charge? Or am I totally wrong?
I precise I'm still nooby even after 650+ hours of game :P

Thnaks for the (future) response!

Hey, glad you are trying the build :D

Life/passive/power charge or life/cast speed/power charge will both be good. I personally don't see much difference in 5 cast speed and since you have vaal haste for bosses you probably won't need it but it depends on your playstyle/preference
ok, thank you, that's what I was thinking too.
Just one other thing, do you think you could link your gear, or give advices for what kind of amulet and rings to head for? I take my exemple: i got an amulet with max life and increased crit chances, but i don't know if i should craft added lightning damage or energy shield on it, you know?
Well tank you anyway, and take care.
"
ok, thank you, that's what I was thinking too.
Just one other thing, do you think you could link your gear, or give advices for what kind of amulet and rings to head for? I take my exemple: i got an amulet with max life and increased crit chances, but i don't know if i should craft added lightning damage or energy shield on it, you know?
Well tank you anyway, and take care.

I added a section for my gear in the guide and my profile is unblocked so you can check the character AllTsunZeroDere to see my gear (including my jewels on my passive tree but they aren't very good). Also the added elemental damage on jewellery only affect attacks, not spells, so it won't benefit you at all.

What you mainly want is life, crit multi, crit chance plus any resists you need. I would get the resists on my rings and try to squeeze out as much crit multi and crit chance on your amulet if possible.

If you're playing in Essence league there's an essence of loathing that you can use to craft crit chance on rings too.

Hope you're enjoying the build ^^
Last edited by Tibasu on Sep 19, 2016, 9:30:32 PM
Hi there, just wondering what is the toughest boss that you've been able to freeze reliably?
Fresh builds all day.
"
Hi there, just wondering what is the toughest boss that you've been able to freeze reliably?

I made the character before 2.4 so I haven't been able to try the new bosses but I was able to perma freeze Argus in Chateau as long as I didn't have a streak of non-crits. Maybe once I have a pool of current maps I'll look into making a boss montage
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn sooo cool of u to do a cold snap build. i love a creativeness and how far will this build take u eg:uber izaro/atzri/guardians/core/kaoms/Colosseum.can u post ur character sheet.ty gl
"
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn sooo cool of u to do a cold snap build. i love a creativeness and how far will this build take u eg:uber izaro/atzri/guardians/core/kaoms/Colosseum.can u post ur character sheet.ty gl

Once you get proper gear and a lv21 cold snap you should be able to do T14s and maybe some T15 and uber lab as long as you don't try to face tank and play safe. I wouldn't recommend farming uber lab though since it wouldn't be reliable. I don't have any experience with atziri or guardians so I can't comment on how it would do for them but I wouldn't try on hardcore for sure
avg damage on cold snap?
Hello, Do you plan to do Skill Tree leveling?
"
avg damage on cold snap?

I added a section that links to my tooltip DPS as well as my character sheet with cold snap info (crit chance/multi/cast ect.)

"
Hello, Do you plan to do Skill Tree leveling?

I didn't keep track of the tree as I leveled but I added a few trees that roughly illustrate my process. Make adjustments depending on what gear you have at the time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info