2.4.0 Hotfix 2 (Restartless)

Can anyone or even GGG tell me, why when i downloaded 3.2 gb of content yesterday and logoff for the night that when i login the next day, i have to download another 4.9 gb today?
Hi, my "Cold snap" (coc build) do not bypassed cd from Power Charge. Is it bug or new mechanics?
IGN: Nightcorpse or PhantomLanser.
"
Brendon666 wrote:
Hi, my "Cold snap" (coc build) do not bypassed cd from Power Charge. Is it bug or new mechanics?

CoC now has an unbypassable 500ms cooldown.
this patch has been a fuckton of S-H-I-T. now i have to reinstall this fucking aids.
IGN: Juxax
After this patch update, I get this weird sound like air slowly being released from a balloon. I really wouldn't have noticed this but, after the patch I lag (seems to be from my side, since my client will freeze but the game will continue) every 8 seconds or so, I immediately turned off the sound and tried playing with that, but then this weird sound came up, it will fluctuate while I'm playing but while I'm lagging it reaches a really high pitch and I can't wear my headphones while the client is open. I've tried putting -ns and --nosound in the target area, but even though that gets rid of the client sounds it doesn't get rid of the weird 'air slowly being released from a balloon sound'. Nothing I do stops the sound, whether it is turning my volume all the way down, use different headphones, or pick a different sound play back device.

I know there have been some issues with the update and this minor, even non-existent issue for maybe everyone. However if any one can help with this it would be much appreciated!
After the latest hotfix, I got 3 dc's in total of 2 hours. whatsup?
"
b14d3r11 wrote:
I currently have a problem where the 25.6 mb patch is taking... 5 days to update... it is all downloaded the unpacking and repacking of the files is atrociously time consuming. Heck its probably faster to uninstall and reinstall the game then it is to patch...

Edit 1: Actually I was "patching" for the past 35 minutes. I am actually taking the steps now to uninstall and reinstall the game. Lets see if that takes less time...

Edit 2: 17 minutes later, the game is fully updated and patched... why does it take less time to uninstall and reinstall then it does to patch D:

If I had to guess, it would be because different servers are doing the different tasks and the patch server is overloaded.
Ok finnaly got into game after doing 4 installs and a couple of write errors , now i crash in every second instance and all the time going into gardens.

System is i7 4790k 4 gz
16 gb ram
geforce gtx 960

and never had a crash or problem till this patch in 4 + years
Sewer boss and factory bugged , game crash all time in sewer and i cant even go in boss room in factory map , how is suposed we can progress in atlas if cant kill bosses???? solve it pls , thanx
I think , you are not testing patches so we have to download again nd again .....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info