2.4.0 Hotfix (Restartless)

2.4.0 Hotfix
  • Fixed a client crash when unusable skills were used on left click.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Kill these Cruel Rares" challenge could be completed in normal difficulty.
  • Fixed a bug where older versions of the Plateau Map had the wrong boss. This was causing a problem where the exit wouldn't enable after the boss was killed.
  • Fixed a bug where minions created by some triggers would not do anything on the client.
  • Fixed a bug where Blackguard Soldiers could move out of Essence crystals when Blackguard Mages ordered them to.

This hotfix has been deployed restartlessly. When you next start your client you will update.

Last edited by Qarl on Sep 2, 2016, 9:22:33 PM
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2016, 4:30:22 AM
Still no solution for "FMOD Failed to load bank FMOD/Desktop/temp.bank with error code 18" crashes?
The game still crashes when i just try to move ... i don't even do anything else i just press move a single time then it freeze and crash ( i did swap out my left mouse button to just move )
This is a buff.
Please look into vendor menus closing. One thing that I can say causes it is having the Social Menu open when clicking Purchase on the vendor.
Still no fix for "legacy unique maps crash as you reach their completion condition"?
"
Still no fix for "legacy unique maps crash as you reach their completion condition"?

Im not sure its just unique maps, I tried to do pier 4 times...every-time I fought boss I got kicked, start doing other maps and so far so good...must be select maps?
Iam having a blast in the new maps there AWESOME an full of surprises when I get too hammered I will go back to the league to play :))) Iam pretty close to going back now LMaO THANK YOU GGG new content is GREAT !!!
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Sep 2, 2016, 10:59:08 PM
The client isn't starting for me after patching (steam).
Or, rather, it does appear in the task manager, but it disappears shortly after.

EDIT: nevermind, looks like I needed to restart steam...for some reason.
Last edited by eddylight on Sep 3, 2016, 12:13:16 AM
I still cannot start game.
Checking resources ,Loading and crash while have black screen .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info