What number in the queue are you?:D

Gotta have a winner
59122 FML :'(
69845 in queue now

there is a ninja patch 24 mb that you have to d/l or u will be frozen in queue...
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Can't connect to London. 54083 (yes, 54 *thousand*) in the Amsterdam queue.
I didn't think that many people played POE...
19384 but it hasnt been moving
"
Potenz0 wrote:
Can't connect to London. 54083 (yes, 54 *thousand*) in the Amsterdam queue.
I didn't think that many people played POE...

i think it is bugged

certain counties can play

other countries cannot.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
The reason for dc's are simple a random streamer wants to play so a random non streamer is fucked<_< still haven't changed ugh :S was planning on buying minotaur pack no way in hell imma do that after this fucking shit :S
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

It was 5k before but after 10 minutes waiting without a single update on that number I've canceled and tried to log back.

It is 20348 now but, again, the number hasn't been updated for the past 24 minutes. I wonder if something is wrong because I wasn't able to log once since realease and I know of people who got d/c a few times and managed to reconnect.
Last edited by pelife123 on Sep 2, 2016, 4:51:11 PM
game crashed at 52k, now I'm ONLY 60265 in queue on frankfurt hahaha
We are exiled from Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info