"
Keelback wrote:
Just did my first uber Atziri kill with this build :D

13023 ES
ED 15094 (19800 frenzy)
dot 43525 (50523 frenzy)
Loot

Gear used

ooooh, my dot is ~41k right now, 11k es, guess I can take a run at uber atziri? that'd be so cool
Hi i would liked to try this build my budget at the moment is 4 ex in LHC but i got a question i dont see any witch occultist skill tree besides that one with skill tree at lvl 94 not to mention in that skilltree you havent taken all ascendy points so idk wich ones to take

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAP8TAAB9sNii2cgU9W9qjBa_tNHIDHaCtUjrYwMeH0ErCl3yDki3MOhaJogRlgcelS7w1UlRj_pcQIfLp5t1ns8Vf8aTJ2wLIvRtGZf0UlM9X5eVTLPQH-_rRX4OXGr699dSr7tN3V9n_JuhGGp4L3zlWAePRqcI6-4c3I8auJMo-oLHHb4zhwPu-ei-iqEv2VsbJUuu6QLsGCy_FdeGrlZjD6ski8M6GYr7CfbaGo-J4OZYkx9JE5u1hMWXBsSi35hiWlfJDXwRLxFQNbmnK4RIXGvDbR0U-tL3wXC734rfsIIQj6ZEq1WuLJwRLXyDu_wVfsb3knR-oWnYfPAaSAAAAAAA

Couldnt you make like a leveling section for witch occultist?
"
Nedieth wrote:
Occultist:
None of the ascendancies are gamebreaking. Pick Void Beacon first if you want damage, or go for Wicked Ward and Vile Bastion first if you want to sustain your energy shield better. Grab Profane Bloom as you see fit. I personally do not use it, and just spend travel points for my 4th ascendancy instead.

I found this in the ascendancies section. I have spent all my ascendancy points spesifically not taking Profane Bloom because I don't like it. I also mention that this point is up to individual taste if you want or not. Leveling for Occultist is exactly the same as for trickster, you just travel the other way.
Oh okay thanks for info
Got another question i was wondering if i should still use chayula amulet for CI build so i would be immune to stuns or not?
"
Got another question i was wondering if i should still use chayula amulet for CI build so i would be immune to stuns or not?

Yes, you must use the baseline Chayula for the CI build, and the upgraded Chayula for the Lowlife build.
"
djnat wrote:
"

Yes, you must use the baseline Chayula for the CI build, and the upgraded Chayula for the Lowlife build.

Oh okay i thought it would be enough from ascendy stun immunity on full ES but i guess not also how important is ZO node? is it worth to take it even tho i have 5HP regen
Last edited by LatvianTeddybear on Apr 10, 2017, 11:48:28 AM
Hi Im right now level 88 and still on CI but planning to go to LL when im on 90ish, but shav is expensive and 6L shav almost impossible to get for me. i would like to ask about CI and LL, what is the advantage of LL beside PA and is there any disadvantage for me if i stay CI for the end game?
"
"
djnat wrote:
"

Oh okay i thought it would be enough from ascendy stun immunity on full ES but i guess not also how important is ZO node? is it worth to take it even tho i have 5HP regen

ZO also makes your ED regen apply to ES, which is the main benefit
Do i need use heretics veil if i dont take those reserved nodes in skilltree? i kinda wanna use rare helm
Last edited by LatvianTeddybear on Apr 10, 2017, 5:25:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info