[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Thanks Nedieth, it's guys like you who are willing to help us that make this game so ejoyable.
Pretty sad/annoyed to hear E.D. is slotted to get nerfed, just hope it isn't too severe.
Thank you for this amazing build. Right now, my tool tip dps is 50k. Idk how to reach the 60k mark tho.

These two items + witch flask nodes + frenzy charges goes a long way in cheesing the DPS tooltips in order to get to my current 71k ED DPS. Sadly, this kind of DPS is mostly available while clearing maps, where it is already way beyond the damage required to clear even tier 16 content. On bosses like Shaper and guardians, the frenzy charges fall off, flasks are mostly unavailable and Occultist starts to feel like the natural choice. Keep in mind that my standard character is 9 levels higher than yours, so I have managed to fit the ranger projectile nodes with my current standard league setup.

TL;DR: Unless you are going for Shaper on HC, anything beyond 40-50k ED DPS is irrelevant.
I got a question. Do you think the decay bow set up would be any better than the consuming dark + decay 1hand?
decay bow has slightly higher DPS with a single ED hit, but if you manage to hit a target more than once during poison duration (2+ hits every 3 sec), dual wielding will most likely give the strongest damage output. Out of these two options, the bow version is also the tankier one.
Really oh? Most decay bow doesn't have any increase projectile or anything besides socket gem +1. Compared to the massive spell dmg given by two weapons + decay
A decay bow with +1 to sockets will result in a level 26 ED, compared to the level 24 ED that sits in our Shav's.

Level 26 ED has 1507.3 base damage.
Level 24 ED has 1227.6 base damage.

You need a quite significant amount of increased damage to make up for such a big difference in base damage.

That just happened! Still shaking from that Vaal. Vaaled 4 of them this league, 2 were unchanged, 1 was bricked!

Luckiest ED trickster on planet right now! My dot dps jumped from 50k to 62.3k, Insane! Sad it happened on last day of the league but will be a nice item to have for a long time!
Last edited by larsahh_ on Nov 27, 2016, 4:46:28 PM
I have bricked 3 of the Shav's I have ripped to standard this far. How high can you get your tooltip with max frenzy charges and flasks? Also, GRATS!
"
Nedieth wrote:
I have bricked 3 of the Shav's I have ripped to standard this far. How high can you get your tooltip with max frenzy charges and flasks? Also, GRATS!

http://imgur.com/a/9cRpx

86.3k DoT tooltip, 33.4k dps tooltip with 2 flasks, 5 frenzy charges and no HH buffs.

To just boost the tooltip I could go abit more offensive passives but never really had too much struggle with low dps and I really love the big ES pool to play around with!

But yeah, been such a wonderful day and last hour specially! No words to describe the happyness and joy currently!
Last edited by larsahh_ on Nov 27, 2016, 5:46:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info