[2.5] Essence Drain Build Options (HC Uber Atziri/Shaper Viable)

"
Illuszionz wrote:
For Ascendancy i undersand its trickster but ... what to lvl up first ?

Patient Reaper
Could you maybe add ascendancy leveling order and short explenation why this order? Thanks for the awesome guide btw!
What's a good tooltip dps to shoot for as the ItsYoji CI build? I'm still on a budget and have 16k unbuffed dps, and it took me a good 10 minutes to kill the minotaur. He had chaos resistance, as do all of the guardians... is that just how this build is on those 4?

My gear is nothing special. 10k ES, 5L chest.
Hello PT i'm building an essence drain trickster, currently lvl62 and i am getting one or two shot killed on any given breach(like in game breach not maps). I am above 75 on all of the resistances 1,9k HP and 2,1k ES (not much but stil..)and i have an eye of chayula, but ı don't know if it's the playstyle or the stats but it's just so frustrating. So what would i be doing wrong? And i have no problem with damage
Hooly shit, how do you even get 183dex for Cospri's?
Hey,
I am currently running an ED build as a low life trickster. I currently use the Shaper boots for the free Pierce and a decay weapon. What would be the best link setup?
Currently i am running ED- void mani.- rapid decay- controlled destr.- slower proj and empower.
Is the poison gem better than the empower? (cause many gems and notes from the tree scale the initial hit from ED, the decay and the resulting poison of both)

I would be nice if someone could elaborate his thoughts/ideas/experience on my situation :)
Hey,
I was wondering if it would be worth it to do blight with an essence drain cast while channeling setup?
"
Hello PT i'm building an essence drain trickster, currently lvl62 and i am getting one or two shot killed on any given breach(like in game breach not maps). I am above 75 on all of the resistances 1,9k HP and 2,1k ES (not much but stil..)and i have an eye of chayula, but ı don't know if it's the playstyle or the stats but it's just so frustrating. So what would i be doing wrong? And i have no problem with damage

Hard to tell without more detail about your defenses. Also, 4k life+ES isn't all that much.
A Belligerent Expert System
"

Way too low on the EHP -- I'm still at the life stage of the build, not ready for CI yet -- and I'm rolling around 5.5k HP and 1.8k ES. I'll swap to CI somewhere around 3k ES.
Hello PT.

Thanks for all the great guides as usual. I had a quick question about the option for a 6th link gem. What would I swap out with if I had a level 3/4 empower?

Thanks and good luck with SSF in Breach!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info