Season One, Race Event 5: Three Hour Party

I'm looking for a group for this. Can use whatever voip you have. Will be online about an hour before the race. PM me on forum or in game. Done respectably so far. Probably gonna play Ranger but am flexible just pm me for a chat.
@MaxEntitlement
Last edited by bobzebrick on Feb 23, 2013, 8:00:52 PM
"
Akumos wrote:
zzz fire trap/psn arrow getting kinda dumb, everyone is abusing it

Not going to say it's not pretty easy but come on. GS Marauder just won the last race. I feel it's more l2p issues and poison arrow fire trap being easier for new players and less gear dependant.
@MaxEntitlement
Last edited by bobzebrick on Feb 23, 2013, 8:01:33 PM
"
bobzebrick wrote:
"
Akumos wrote:
zzz fire trap/psn arrow getting kinda dumb, everyone is abusing it

Not going to say it's not pretty easy but come on. GS Marauder just won the last race. I feel it's more l2p issues and poison arrow fire trap being easier for new players and less gear dependant.

Plus rng. If you rng beastly weapon you can get nice place with almost any skill. Its just that these skills are less gear dependant so ofc they will be used.
Looking for a few more. Teamspeak is a must. Please PM me your BUILD / experience in HC, etc.

Will be on 1 hour before race to choose team. Good luck all!
"
SINNZ wrote:
As a comparison to your situation, you could spare a thought for New Zealand players, the times for us are 12am, 6am, 10am, 4pm. I sleep from 12am-6am, work from 7am-5pm and miss out on all races except for a couple of the weekend ones, which most of the time I'm too knackered from working all week to play in anyway.

Pfft sleep. I'll be doing this race!

But seriously, I'm in the same boat, plus I suck and expect to get either 0 or 3 points each race I can play (melee duelist). My goal this season is the wanderlust shoes lol.

But the important thing is that the races are fun to play no matter what the prizes are.

WANTED!

Teams. I would like to participate in this race. Anyone up for adding me to their party?
Hey People,

Im from Atlas Gaming a sponsored group we have TeamSpeak with 950 members across 5 games.

We do prep races and tring to get full time groups(2-4groups) together for the real party

we accept all people who play PoE but must have TeamSpeak and mic

but i am currently aiming for no-lifers who love to race

to join Apply on Atlasgaming.net

or post me in game "CrazedGramps"

Cheers
Last edited by ScottyDont on Feb 24, 2013, 12:35:00 AM
I'm a relatively new player (Played a couple week) that's practiced racing and watched a couple videos. I did okay in the first 1h solo and nearly hit level 12 but I've died in all the others (had to solo the last party one).

Trying to find someone who doesn't mind a new player. I'm lacking a lot of game/race knowledge but I move and adjust quickly. Will also use voice communication if it's wanted. Reply if you're up to it.
Hey, I've done all the races so far and done pretty well. I'm looking for others to party with for this (I will be playing a templar).

Team speak is not required, but racing experience is! And please, if you're going to take / ninja items that won't be useful to you - don't join!

PM me in-game if you're interested.
Hi all im fairly noobish but looking for a team to play in tonight's event - PM me if keen happy to roll any character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info