Divination Cards and Other News!

Very interested to see the challenges are and what the rewards will be.
Patch notes are the key though, but I'll miss watching the online writeup as it progresses.
Lastly, with the new skills being delayed, interested to see if any skills have been reworked or modified. I do plan to try some form of channeling build once those skills get released.
the void card reward will be ->

...i guess
was that Mawr Blaidd card made by CIS community as prize for winning a 1year CIS celebration event(1W solo self found)?
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Is the Void a legacy item? Legacy of the Void?
Second-class poe gamer
The Void...

Your character goes to Void League :D
Void cards dropped by Shaper.
Sends your char to the void since you literly finished the game x)
"
kefirhl wrote:
was that Mawr Blaidd card made by CIS community as prize for winning a 1year CIS celebration event(1W solo self found)?

Yep) This is GARENA's community card =)
This looks good. Bex, please confirm we're getting some kind of challange like Merci Malachai / Atziri kills related to Shaper with exclusive MTX or even sponsor rewards!!! That'd be huge for building hype in community(and in terms of twitch numbers as all top players would participate). Just make it so it lasts at least 2-3weeks for the most HC players;)
IGN: Coldim or Coldimos
My wife left me by falling into the void.

(But seriously what's up with that???)
2 news a day, i am impressed.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info