[2.4] Inquisitor Ice Crash, THE ICE AGEEE!!! Video bosses kill ♫

Hey! Thanks for posting this build, pretty fun on essence league right now. It would be awesome if you could also post your ascendancy skill tree and your weapon!
I'm also having some trouble coming by dex, any suggestions/tips?
Thanks again!
IGN : Mizudori
Looks like mirrored or mirror worthy weapon.
would you think something similar could be pulled of with facebreakers ?
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
alfaPOWA wrote:
Mind posting weapon and stat screens? they seem to be missing, and i want to see the critchance/multi for proper planing :)

Also you seem to run IAOE in video, what do u take out? phys to lightning?

93% crit chance and over 550 multi i don't remember now, the cahr is naked atm;
yes i tried inc AoE and conc effect setup and also phsyt to light, last setup was with phys to light permanent setup, better damage because by pass res and shosck enemies. sorry for eng

"
Volatility wrote:
Hey! Thanks for posting this build, pretty fun on essence league right now. It would be awesome if you could also post your ascendancy skill tree and your weapon!
I'm also having some trouble coming by dex, any suggestions/tips?
Thanks again!

the tree is in thread and the weapon is one hand crit sword, the best 1h crit sword is the vaal rapier, high flat phys (big oneshot) and high crit.

"
Miazga wrote:

Yes but need rigwald talisman and to travel along in tree to get claws nodes, and always need the leech from duelist.. so i don't know if it's wroth, need to theory craft a bit for it :)
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
my recommendation play ci with crit dagger and static strike with vessel of vinktar when u be able to get 10+k u will be able anything like core ...
"
Hitma47 wrote:

"
Miazga wrote:

Yes but need rigwald talisman and to travel along in tree to get claws nodes, and always need the leech from duelist.. so i don't know if it's wroth, need to theory craft a bit for it :)

Im fully aware of that. I actually have a theorycrafted build ready in my offline planner ;)
I did get the talisman in essence too, just need a pair of facebreakers now.

With regards to leech, there are other alternatives. blasphemy with warlords mark is one for example. also a curse on hit setup could work (I even think about dual cursing cause im lazy and dont like to think about generating power charges:P). I dont think the claws nodes are mandatory, especially when it comes to leech, as I plan to use p2l too for full ele conversion.

I can send you the build if u want to have a look ;) Its ambitious tree planned to lvl 90.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Interesting build. going to try something similar in Essence
I'd try to pick up Unwavering Stance, in melee fights that take longer than a few seconds you can't afford to get stunned.

Also, a Vaal Pact version of the tree would be nice since Atziri's Acuity takes a while to get.
Last edited by Novalisk on Sep 7, 2016, 3:49:51 AM
"
Miazga wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:

"
Miazga wrote:

Im fully aware of that. I actually have a theorycrafted build ready in my offline planner ;)
I did get the talisman in essence too, just need a pair of facebreakers now.

With regards to leech, there are other alternatives. blasphemy with warlords mark is one for example. also a curse on hit setup could work (I even think about dual cursing cause im lazy and dont like to think about generating power charges:P). I dont think the claws nodes are mandatory, especially when it comes to leech, as I plan to use p2l too for full ele conversion.

I can send you the build if u want to have a look ;) Its ambitious tree planned to lvl 90.

Yes warlord's blasphemy is ok but rip in hexprof map. Yes same to me i uses p2l in last setup of build, in video i used also inc/conc, were experiments. For facebraker version some node are not mandatory but u lose half of talisman potential (but yes the most important is the base crit). Anyway gl for build

"
Novalisk wrote:
I'd try to pick up Unwavering Stance, in melee fights that take longer than a few seconds you can't afford to get stunned.

Also, a Vaal Pact version of the tree would be nice since Atziri's Acuity takes a while to get.

For vaal pact u need 6 more points, for example u can drop aspect of lynx and testudo and an other point to get it..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Epic Build!

2 hit kill über izaro xd.

And i lowest gem and low quality, and 35c weapon and shadow and dust gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info