Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

2.eu - London
3.Legacy SC.
4. About 11-20 hours. It really depends on work schedule, personal life affairs and college.
5. I would say beginner. Had already a few characters made, mostly on breach, and managed for the first time to clear tier 10 maps, but never managed to get into red maps.
6. Honnestly? Want to feel the POE experience with other people. mostly played solo until today, and i think in breach i burned out a little for being unable to progress. Want to be in a group and make some jokes about the game, and also clear doubts with more experienced players and ask for tips on upgrades of gear(i feel i sinked alot of my currency on crappy small upgrades constantly this league).
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
1.Your age

Adult, don't feel like giving exact age on forums.

2.The Gateway/Region do You play on.

EU, switching between gateways when they suck: Paris, London, Amsterdam

3.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC)

LSC

4.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week

Sometimes nothing or almost nothing, sometimes too much.
Planning no-life first week so 40+.
Not sure later, but probably still a lot.

5.Your experience level in PoE (beginner's/experienced player/veteran)

I would say veteran, though I had to relearn a lot after a break. 40/40 this league and planning on a lot of endgame farming in LSC too. From being here since closed beta and spending way too much time reading stuff on the game I think I'm quite knowledgeable.

6.In a few words, describe why would You like to join Inmortales

Finding good organized groups for rotations and sharing trials etc. gives an important edge. It's the main reason and kind of selfish I've got to admit (though benefit is also to others in rotations and such sharing obviously).

But also I like friendly banter and helping others during downtime. I do sometimes answer nooby questions on globals or even do free carry if I have time, but global chats are too spammy, it's hard to answer questions or get your questions answered. It's much nicer in a smaller group.
1.Your age
California-US mostly.
3.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC) Temp SC. Might make HC still learning game.
-0 - 10 hours
-11 - 20 hours
-21 - 40 hours
-40 hours + - I play about 8 hours a day deepening on irl stuff. 20-40 hour weeks.
Beginner - only just found out about this game 3 weeks ago but so far have played immensely and loving it.
Looking for a serious and active guild I can place myself in for the new league and also look to meet new friends and players and help as much as needed. Also still learning PoE so would be nice to have a guild to get answers from.
.Your age
EU server .
3.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC) Temp LSC.

11 - 20 hours, but perhaps less. I am writing my master thesis :P
Beginner I would say. I got the game in 2013, but have only played 40 hours. But I read a lot on forums so I think I am up to it.
Playing alone is not as fun as playing together with other people. And it's nice with a big an active guild. Giving and getting help is also quite appealing.
1. over 29+
2. EU servers only
3. LSC, playing only temp leagues
4. 40+, as much as i can ...
5. playing since open beta - can say veteran
6. want to be in some active guild, want to help players / i also need some help ;-), play with decent players,
up
up
1.Age 28
2.Europe-London gateway or others
3.Legacy league SC
4.Hours played a week,mostly in weekends(friday,saturday and sunnday) 8-10,possible more depending on job shifts.
5.Experience in PoE,i might say experienced enough.
6.I would like to join Inmortales mainly because i never played in a guild,to help and get help with missions,with map parties and to have fun in chat.

Hope you guys accept my application.
Edit-Forgot to say my ign is SirKneighf on standard.sorry for not mentioning,have a great time !
Last edited by Nekrothique on Feb 28, 2017, 2:33:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info