Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
1.Your age 18
2.The Gateway/Region do You play on. amsterdam [EU]
3.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC) Mainly Breach
4.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week
-0 - 10 hours
-11 - 20 hours
-[21 - 40 hours]
-40 hours +
5.Your experience level in PoE (beginner's/experienced player/veteran)
6.In a few words, describe why would You like to join Inmortales
Since i have reached endgame, and it happens to me that there is a llot to know about the game, and pretty much i dont know anyone who plays this game as well, so im searching a group that would be fun to play with and learn from.
.Your age

2.The Gateway/Region do You play on.
- California(US)

3.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC)
- temp SC

-0 - 10 hours
-11 - 20 hours
-21 - 40 hours - sometimes here
-40 hours + - sometimes here

- new player (little over a month, but I do read a lot and research information I need)

- Looking for an active guild to be part of as I play the game, I find playing these type of games having a group to play with or even talk to who are active in the same thing makes it more enjoyable. Especially when it comes to the grinds that are associated with this game.

.Your age

California(US)

temp SC

21 - 40 hours

experienced player, been playing POE here and there since the game came out but never really got into it till this current league.

- Never been in a guild in this game, i normally play solo. I would like to experience playing more in a party. This current league Iv been playing with a friend BigJoe1981 (who also applied for the guild) which has been a blast playing in a party. So being in a guild, i see will result in even more fun with the game. (Also I think it would be ALOT faster to lvl up my NPC's in my HO being in a guild lol)
1.Your age
---> 39

---> London

---> Temp SC

-0 - 10 hours
-11 - 20 hours
-21 - 40 hours
-40 hours +

---> 21 to 40

---> Experienced Player

---> Been playing a few years. Missing player interaction a bit. Looks the guild got a great number of players
1.Your age:

2.The Gateway/Region do You play on:

Amsterdam

3.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC):

Temp HC

4.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week:

21 - 40 hours

Experienced Player

I've played over 2.5k hours and it's always been solo. I know from trading experiences that this game has a great community, and I'd like to take part in it even more. You guys seem like a cool bunch and I hope you'll have me.
1. 27 years
2. Amsterdam/Europe
3. Softcore Temporary leagues only (No desire for standard, nor Hardcore.)
4. Depending on the week around ~10-15 on average. -11 - 20 hours
5. Beginner. I'm a reasonably fresh player to the game. I've started playing in january and have managed to get my main character to level 80. I've quite easily managed to get the first 12 challenges and am mostly focusing on understanding the game mechanics better to I can get some serious challenges done next league.
6.I'd like to join Immortals for 2 reasons. Firstly, I"m looking for an active, large guild. I have no intentions of playing SSF and every game is more fun if you do it with a familiar group. This desire is even bigger since PoE is largely an anonymous game for the rest. Secondly, the guild has an activity requirement. So not only will there be familiar people, they will be there regularly. I heavily support that kind of behavior. It reminds me of the old days of WoW where there were constantly guildies online to talk to in numbers. And well, how we will connect and if you guys will like me... We'll experience ;)
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
up
1.Your age - 22
2.The Gateway/Region do You play on. - EU - Frankfurt
3.League are You planning to play - HC Breach and incoming HC Legacy
4.I play weekly
-40 hours +
5.Your experience level in PoE (/experienced player/)

Was recently in some guild,and everyone was on SC... got left alone so I came here to see if you guys play HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info