Make Maps Able to stack PLEASE .... Like currency does

"
Maciek14 wrote:
I think there should be a system which makes map management a little easier, especially now when we're getting more maps. But I don't think that stacking them is an option, for the many properties and different quality they have (as mentioned in the above posts). Definitely something to think about.

Agreed. A more intelligent algorithm for placing items automatically in rows would make map management a lot easier without requiring stacking.

It would also make currency management easier for those without a currency tab, since the algorithm would likely function identically for all items, not just maps.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Oriuke wrote:
Getting really sick of people asking for Maps to stack, always have to repeat the same thing over and over, that's not possible for f*cking obvious reasons, it's like asking for Gems to be stackable, it's such a non sense...

Your irritation is noted.

But I imagine the people requesting this are all imagining the stacking of white maps with no quality on them.

But then again it would also make map runs more obnoxious, since you always have to destack your maps. PoE involves a certain kind of managing of your items. I usually find out at which map levels my pool stabilizes and then I combine all maps that are 2 levels below that or even lower and most of the low maps I don't even pick up. I usually pick up crypt, since it is an easy map for new chars (and drops a decent divination card) and maps like Mountain Ledge, but besides that I usually ignore them.
I think it be realy nice if maps stack up to 3/3.
Reson is simple, to ease the proces of vendoring same maps for higher tier maps.

Time consuming proces like this will be even worst for prople who truly explore the Atlas becouse we gota get enormus amounts of maps added.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Aug 29, 2016, 1:07:30 PM
Actually i would really like this - if white non-modded were stackable.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
Reson is simple, to ease the proces of vendoring same maps for higher tier maps.

If you are using the map recipe with white maps, you are probably missing out !
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 29, 2016, 2:24:20 PM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:

If you are using the map recipe with white maps, you are probably missing out !

Im usualy doing chisel, alc and then vaal orb map. I dont see other benefits i can have from vendoring other then wite maps.

Alos i totaly forgot abouth map stacking problems, you can only do it for white maps.
This ofcors wont be such a problem if all maps drop white but sims technical limitations gona make this idea more husle then its worth.

Sims we gona get swarmed with maps if we comit to unlockng all of the Atlas, this will make menagment to the whole new level. xD

Think we need better mechanic for start becouse with curent limits are rather clear.

Only idea on top of my head is to make maps consumable in more ways then curently.
So apart of chisel recepy and 3 for 1 , we should have some other interaction with other maps or map device. This should make suficient impact on cluter in your maps tab.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Aug 29, 2016, 5:06:22 PM
Whole map system needs to be redesigned if this problem is to be solved. I also don't like to have God knows how many stash tabs filled with maps.

Now that we have visual representation of all maps in Atlas, maybe instead of maps some kind of tokens can drop (so only 16 of them are needed ) and you use them by puting the right level one in map device and clicking on desired map of that level in Atlas.

GGG already mentioned that they will try to make all maps desirable (prison will for example have more mobs or something like that), so what you run is just your personal preference.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
[...]

3 magic same base maps => the next tier map from the vendor is blue unid
3 rare samebase maps => the next tier is rare unid.

Tier 9~10 is already sustainable without chiseling and vaaling, so this just makes the whole cost much lower.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info