Particle Effect Optimisations in 2.4.0

sweet, and is nice to see so see the actual details
Good job! Now to update the god-awful engine from DX9 to DX12/Vulkan. Here's....dreaming lel. Topkek.
The Labyrinth is absolute fvcking shit and Ascendancy points should not have any involvement with that piece of garbage. Calling that "content" is the same as calling fecal matter food.
hype can play with my toaster now
This is the news many, many players.. and ex-players have been waiting for.

Spread the word as loud as you can !!

Bring the quitters back, and hopefully, this motivates more people to play hardcore again.
ign: UpForJava
"
halaci wrote:
it will not have any effect on frame rate if your graphics card is the bottleneck.

Joining to the queue: what is considered a "bottleneck" graphics card for the game in 2.4.0? Tried to find any hardawere requirement specs, but with no luck.

Happy with all the technical improvement, only wish to know how much it will affect me - if it will at all.

Took a look at the Steam page, no idea how out of date is the info there and there's only minimum requirements, no recommended.

System Requirements
MINIMUM:
Processor: x86-compatible 1.4GHz or faster processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 8 GB available space
kiwi nation
Last edited by Kujar3 on Aug 28, 2016, 4:45:45 PM
Very impressed by the recent optimisations.. thanks! :)
I would like to know why my video card never reach 1200 mhz, only 960 (when i set maximum perfmance profile for poe in nvidia control panel)

Tha means POE dont use the 100% of my video card in the most hard moments, when i get 11 fps...

The game is not well optimized?

Using --experimental-frame-optimizations in the command line improved my fps a lot, but i would love the poe would use the 100% of my video card.

Finally! Thanks.
"
Axel_Moore wrote:
I would like to know why my video card never reach 1200 mhz, only 960 (when i set maximum perfmance profile for poe in nvidia control panel)

Tha means POE dont use the 100% of my video card in the most hard moments, when i get 11 fps...

The game is not well optimized?

Using --experimental-frame-optimizations in the command line improved my fps a lot, but i would love the poe would use the 100% of my video card.

Better to buy godlike cpu then, or shittier gpu, dunno if you can even make it 100% with high end gpus
I'm not hyped like others here. I want results. I want see how this would be worked.
We have 2016 year and this game works like shit on "monster" computers even on minimal details (without antyaliasing, shadows, etc.)
We shall see... EOT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info