What was the best TV Show ever made in your country?

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Spoiler

Funny as fuck.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Aug 27, 2016, 10:14:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRFHN_Ww2A4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iuBcO0zQQM

Ihmebantu
Last edited by KawaiiLoli on Aug 28, 2016, 12:14:49 AM
Xena & Hercules
Power Rangers
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Canada for the win!!!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"

Canada for the win!!!!

You made me cry inside :(
so you remember it!!!! i wasnt born when it finished; i was an 86' baby BUT growing up in the 90s, it was on the CBC everyday so i watched the crap out of this show.. it taught me so much about being kind to fellow humans- even if London was only a dog!!! so good!!! my second choice was the Red Green show.. bet you remember that one too!! Duct tape forever!!!!!♥
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Aug 28, 2016, 2:41:41 PM
"
so you remember it!!!! i wasnt born when it finished; i was an 86' baby BUT growing up in the 90s, it was on the CBC everyday so i watched the crap out of this show.. it taught me so much about being kind to fellow humans- even if London was only a dog!!! so good!!! my second choice was the Red Green show.. bet you remember that one too!! Duct tape forever!!!!!♥

it's the same for me was born 87, and had older brothers so I ended up watching a lot of older tv show from the previous generation

I don't remember watching Red Green tho
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Aug 28, 2016, 5:53:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info