Season One, Race Event 2: One Hour Solo

I still received no points for this race. Could it be that I deleted my first char prior to rae start and re-created with same name? I ended up as level 14, didn't delete the char until it was moved to HC.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
GG first ranger, was nice considered I've never practiced a single run more than in a race. I agree theuberclips, go get it next time then :p
Well, this was my first race and I got to level 12.

I have to say that I dislike that the only thing in these races is for me to get as high level as possible because its impossible to get a reward for anything else as a normal player seeing how some people rushed trough this game ...

Anyway, this is what I got.

My one and only rare

This with a Transmute I put on it.

And last but not least, this is what my one Orb of Chance gave me. (I didn't find any other belt so I chanced this)

I heard u like strength?
"
Chaosu wrote:
I still received no points for this race. Could it be that I deleted my first char prior to rae start and re-created with same name? I ended up as level 14, didn't delete the char until it was moved to HC.

I used an old character name and I was awarded points
"
ghaleon686 wrote:
I still seem to be showing zero points on both the bar and profile. I know at bare minimum I completed
Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
Just wondering if something is up

You finished at Level 8, which is worth 0 points.
And you need to be first to clear Fetid Pool to earn the 2 points.

So zero is correct.
I coulda swore this was supposed to start now, 12 hours after the first one. I must've misread something somewhere - oh well.
Ah. Reading comprehension would be helpful for me I suppose. Sorry. Did anyone happen to stream thier race from 1-finish? I apparently was doing something horribly wrong to not even merit getting a single point.
IGN: I_Say_Fry.
Shop thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1605193
"
"
Chaosu wrote:

Points are up now, maybe that just updates _that_ slowly.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
"
ghaleon686 wrote:
Ah. Reading comprehension would be helpful for me I suppose. Sorry. Did anyone happen to stream thier race from 1-finish? I apparently was doing something horribly wrong to not even merit getting a single point.

I know that the winner of the first race is a streamer (named Nugiyen), but I don't watch streams really myself due to hearing impairment. That said, if you want some advice, skip Hailrake (and really any side quest that requires deviation from advancing), and only kill enemies that are grouped for quick disposal. That said, I'm not especially great at this, I only reached 15.
"
Chaosu wrote:
"
"
Chaosu wrote:

Points are up now, maybe that just updates _that_ slowly.

I still never got points for the first race and I haven't received word on the situation either.

It just got fixed, thanks! I'm impressed at the support and effort from the developers.
Last edited by KoRRuPTgg on Feb 23, 2013, 12:22:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info