Race Event Season One announced!

why do events now fix the lag, desync, hackers, AMD/ATI,and fps drops and have settings to turn down spell effects. well looks like none of that is getting fixed soon.
IGN:crazysid
With a lot of negative feedback in this thread about the lackluster prize pool, I think I speak for most when I say I think it is better to scrap this race plan, work for a new season with better and more rewarding prizes across all demographics of the player population (casual, competitive, different time zones, different amounts of playing time etc.) for the next week or two. I think it will be worth the wait because these prizes will not make the races worth it. I will be farming races for items I don't need? Sure they are cool collectibles, but so were my Pokemon cards 15 years ago.
I'm going to thank GGG about the rewards. I dont care about them in the least. But I like them. The new reward system is great because now I can ignore races unless I really feel like doing them.

Other than an ilvl 100 coral ring thats OP as hell there is nothing that would push me to do races as I know for a fact I will never win one.

Please do not take this as a complaint. I think its awesome GGG is running these races and I will definitly partake in some of them. Maybe even enough to get one of the coral rings if I see that point wise its obtainable for someone like me who would finish middle of the pack assuming I dont die.

I just dont expect the races to be a hit like they where in CB with this setup beyond the most competative in the community.
"
croove wrote:
Can you scour uniques? And if you can, will these special appearance uniques keep the appearance?

Yes. No.
Awesome!. Thank You :).
CASUAL GAMER
Why no Cutthroat? :(
Buenas!
alguen lo puede poner en español?
o explicar a grandes rasgos?

como se suma puntos? que hay que hacer? etc
Gracias
nice, i like that idea of a season.
if i got the time im in ( cant be in every race but its ok ).
Wow.

You just made me very happy and I'll be participating in a ton of solo races and probably other stuff too.

Thanks.
And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
You had me at ilvl 100 coral ring.
Welcome to Wraeclast exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info