Just hit 35.... any advice for 36?

If you can afford it, go for the 300 maps. There have been a lot of caer blaidd rotations on global 820 for exactly the reason: one run equals 4 map drops from map boss. Per rotation that's 24 maps. So you could complete it within 7 rotations. I don't know what the price for twinned/8 mod high tier maps is, but 7 caer blaidd maps might be a little expensive.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
If you can afford it, go for the 300 maps. There have been a lot of caer blaidd rotations on global 820 for exactly the reason: one run equals 4 map drops from map boss. Per rotation that's 24 maps. So you could complete it within 7 rotations. I don't know what the price for twinned/8 mod high tier maps is, but 7 caer blaidd maps might be a little expensive.

Doesn't matter how many maps are dropped; it still only counts as one.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I've been working on this today; I have tiers 1-7 done so far (all self crafted).

Just 8-10 to go, just rolled the maps:

Overall cost me 37 Vaal Orbs in rolling maps to hit 8 qualified maps (I already had an 8 mod tier 5 sitting in stash).

From that I would guess the odds of rolling an 8 mod map are 1/4-1/5. (20-25%)
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
Overall cost me 37 Vaal Orbs in rolling maps to hit 8 qualified maps (I already had an 8 mod tier 5 sitting in stash).

Pretty cheap, cards would set you back well over 100 chaos, and that's assuming you already got half the stack of each one and snipe for good prices.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Complete!

Thanks to everyone for the advice! Picking 8 mod maps was definitely the way to go!
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info