I ♥ Love ♥ This Community

I like that the community is small enough that reputation matters. At a site like Blizzard's, or the Steam forums or even Reddit, there are so many people that you don't even bother paying attention to who is posting.

GGG forums are great in that the majority of posts come from the same collection of posters. Some you like, and some you like to hate. But it's positive either way.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I like that the community is small enough that reputation matters

Now, where is johnKeys?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Aug 26, 2016, 12:25:02 PM
more happy "casuals"

Steyox - level 100 running only Dried Lake

Elgorzzz - Level 100 on PHC playing solo/character-found

xD
d:-D*
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
GGG forums are great in that the majority of posts come from the same collection of posters.

Indeed. And I've seen your posts around too, so I remember you. :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
It used to be very lively in this forum section and i really enjoyed the community interaction in the past. Nowadays, there just seems to be a bunch of bitter old men and I am afraid that I might be one of them.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Aug 26, 2016, 12:43:58 PM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
...there just seems to be a bunch of bitter old men and I am afraid that I might be one of them.

Hahaha, I can be a bitter old man too if you catch me on the right (wrong) day. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Pyrokar wrote:
It used to be very lively in this forum section and i really enjoyed the community interaction in the past. Nowadays, there just seems to be a bunch of bitter old men and I am afraid that I might be one of them.

I fondly remember the days when OT was truly OT.

There's a few people i miss on these boards, but i can understand very well why they decided to leave.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Pretty much everyone I've traded with was nice. The only questionable trade experience I had was when someone yelled "AFF" and left when I was selling sacrifice sets and he wanted to buy 10(I had 3).
I still don't know what AFF means.
I like how international the forum community is. A lot of the negativity here stems from loss of perspective. They either don't know, or know (but want to troll) about the downsides of other F2P's, other ARPG's, and other MMO's. On balance PoE is pretty damn legit.

They also don't have a sense of the casual player you speak of - the silent majority. That's true for almost every game really. I've all but given up on playing D3 for more than a day or two each season. But I know casual players...they plug away, play a little bit here and there, would never dream of posting on the forums, and by the end of the season they have a character, and progress, and achievements that they're happy with.
People in this community dont hate on eachother... well people hate me for no good reason but hey, [Removed by Support]

actually people can say what they want on the community but people dont fight eachother, they actually fight to defend something about GGG

On one corner there are the whiteknights and on the other corner there are the Critics

Critics say something about the game , whiteknight use attacks like " Shitposter! Troll!" and mass downvote

Whiteknight ignore reality and only see positive in GGG's work, Critics use attacks like " BrownNoser! Fanboy!" and keep adding oil to the fire
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Aug 26, 2016, 3:39:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info