ZiggyD Showcases Five Map Bosses from Atlas of Worlds

Well that makes it official.

Sexcal is part of the vocal minority.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
PsOfOs wrote:
But he gets excited for items that are pure trash and he hasn't even played anything other than tornado shot,maybe some voltaxic spark.
The build he uses to demonstrate the new content has 4.4 k life and maybe 15k dps.
He struggles to kill whites. It's not an accurate presentation of the difficulty.
He is far from representing the average player of poe and even further than someone who plays 3 years.
I can watch him just fine,but i will draw no conclussions from what i see because he's doing it wrong.
He seems like a constant noob on the game.
That's not hate for him as a person,he seems a very nice and easy going guy.
I'm just stating what i see as an average player.

*sigh* Everyone on the internet seems to think they know what the "average" anything is, but without any data to prove it. Well then, I'll do the same (i.e. provide ZERO PROOF to back up my statements), so suck on this - ZiggyD is MUCH closer in his playing to the average player than those PoEgods you seem to be imagining. He can - and does - actually play decently well and has tried a variety of builds. However, his promo videos are deliberately laid back because he DELIBERATELY plays more casually in them so as to cater to the very average players you think he isn't representing. There are players in this game who've NEVER survived higher tier maps. Hell, there are players who've NEVER even entered maps (though that's mostly cos they're folks who get bored of builds well before then). There are players who've NEVER killed Atziri themselves. There are plenty of players who've NEVER cleared the endgame labyrinth. And on and on. Stop imagining you know what the average player is like - you DO NOT! There's only one group of people who have ANY data on that and that's the staff at GGG. And NO, your anecdotal experience doesn't count as valid data. Neither does mine, of course (btw, I've done all those things I listed earlier), but I was just paying you back in your own coin anyway.
"suck it up,pay me with my own coin" wtf dude? Why are you so offended?
I stated i consider my self an average player,i didn't claim to speak for the majority.
And to my eyes,knowing that he is going to make a build to showcase the new content and coming up with this no life-no dps build means A: he cannot build any better B: he deliberately build a crappy one to mispresent the content as hard. In either way i don't consider him a good representative of the content.
That's my opinion,you have a different one? Good,that's democracy.
Why are you offended personaly?
switches in the boss room!

freaking lab leaking into the game under the guise of boss rework!

some may think this is cool; mario, frogger and prince of persia would agree and are happy to be part of the core game now.
tetris could get offended, so GGG should include him too!
I
QQ
Too much,
So I am here
To QQ
About someone elses
Life, income and hobby.
Last edited by Azraphael on Aug 26, 2016, 8:55:28 PM
Well, since i have been reading all pages and all replies up to here (usually i just read first page and then skip to last 2-3 ones) and also since i'm a bit of data analyst by formation, i can present my unsupported conclusion so far:
- almost all negative toned comments targeted on GGG, Ziggy D, the new bosses, mechanics, melee hate or *insert favorite topic here* were made by individuals with less than 25 challenges done in last league, with little to non existent support titles, with bad grammar or lacking full word/sentences and in general little respect to readers, developers or anyone else than their bloated ego.
If you personally didn't invest time to play the game extensively or some coin to show support and appreciation at least for the part of the game that you did like, then why are you still here, just to throw dirt on others?
I have no quarrel with this, its free internet democracy and all that jazz, haters gonna hate no matter what, just don't expect us to believe any of it.
Also please excuse my writing mistakes, English not my primary language.
Peace.
I still want to know what happened to the ladies: Mightflay and Megara?

And WHERE is Thistlesage?
Censored.
"
Zenshii wrote:
Well, since i have been reading all pages and all replies up to here (usually i just read first page and then skip to last 2-3 ones) and also since i'm a bit of data analyst by formation, i can present my unsupported conclusion so far:
- almost all negative toned comments targeted on GGG, Ziggy D, the new bosses, mechanics, melee hate or *insert favorite topic here* were made by individuals with less than 25 challenges done in last league, with little to non existent support titles, with bad grammar or lacking full word/sentences and in general little respect to readers, developers or anyone else than their bloated ego.
If you personally didn't invest time to play the game extensively or some coin to show support and appreciation at least for the part of the game that you did like, then why are you still here, just to throw dirt on others?
I have no quarrel with this, its free internet democracy and all that jazz, haters gonna hate no matter what, just don't expect us to believe any of it.
Also please excuse my writing mistakes, English not my primary language.
Peace.

That person you are trying to minimize by saying he has 25 or so challenge already said that he doesn't give a fuck about challenges, challengers were fun back in the days they were actually challenging , not fucking grinding like they are atm or "wtb x challenege". I couldn't care less about how GGG imposes me goals, I can make my own. You also cannot blame people for not finishing prophecy league... God look at the league, GGG themselves did not finish the league development

Also that person you accuse of having no support has supported way more than the majority of player, just ashamed to show supporter tag that financed the shit new content we got recently
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
That goat :(
Why did you have to ruin Gorge runs GGG, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I like the Rhoa mechanics though, more loot if you rekt the nests?
Guys I'm making omelets for lunch!
Stop to suck ZyggiD , its a end game new extension , so we need a streamer who really knows the end game (Someone like Havoc, Etup ...)
So stop it please. ZiggyD is like a beginner friendly streamer not more .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info