What are you doing for the next week?

Finishing my relic weapon in FFXIV.
Fighting on the forums to make the game better and Reminding Ziggy that his streaming skills arent Mirror Worthy
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Fighting on the forums to make the game better and Reminding Ziggy that his streaming skills arent Mirror Worthy

Reading this reminds me why cancer is so a horrible disease .....

I have to clean up many stashes and playing a bit standard with imba gear.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Gotta finish getting the stash tab in D3. Haven't played much this season, can't find any motivation to play but I'm a completionist and it annoys me that I don't have that tab. Probably would have helped if I didn't pick Witch Doctors. The pet mechanics and AI is just so horrible.

Then I'll probably play some Dark Souls 3 now that the DLC was announced.

And of course, theorycraft what build I'll play in Essence league and change my mind approximately 87 times between "easy to level and gear builds" and "I want to play this melee build".
I will be traveling to NY over labor day weekend, so Atlas launch on my PC will be delayed. :-/
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Flew down to Dunedin (City in the south Island of nz) to spend some time with the parents. Be flying back to the north Island before league start.
#NeverGoing90
Preparing the kitchen to sustain me as I binge for 10 days.
I might get on POE and test some stuff for new league but then again maybe not since i play Prophecy pretty much the entire league. I dont want to burn out before 2.4 but i should probably see what i want to play, then again theres no point until i see the patch notes for the balancing changes too.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Sitting around the house drinking beer in my underwear.
Hot!
Spoiler
pics or it's not happening

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info