What are you doing for the next week?

One week until Atlas.

What are you doing (what are you trying to achieve) with POE in the next week?

I'd love to start planning my next build but can't really do that without patch notes. (Any idea when they will be released?)

Feels like there's no purpose in game atm while we wait for the release.
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2016, 2:03:00 PM
Last month I finally got into the witcher series. Finished the first and second. I'm in the middle of the 3rd one. Really enjoying the story and characters. Was hoping to finish it before atlas, but the 3rd one is really long.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

That is fun. I would not mind doing that for the rest of this week and up to the day before patch day. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Buying every silver coin in Wraeclast, leaving them in my stash for the entirety of essence league, and selling them at an exorbitant rate in like 6 months once all the prophecy league coin stashes have been sold by the impatient hoarders and the standard league supply has dropped off/stabilized. Oh, and buying lots of league specific items like kintsugi that will be difficult to obtain later, for the same reason. I have all the items I could possibly want for my main character so all I have left to do before essence is market shenanigans.
Testing builds in Standard. Trying to find something that's appropriate for harder content (i.e. getting to and killing Shaper) but that still fits my definition of fun and is not absurdly expensive. Getting there.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

Looking at this screen of course.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Working mainly. Only enough energy left to eat and sleep after that.
perm hc as per usual.
We tested it extensively
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

That is fun. I would not mind doing that for the rest of this week and up to the day before patch day. :)

Great minds
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info