COLLECT 1 OF EACH MAP NOW!

So you don't have to wait on shitty RNG when the expansion comes out to complete your atlas map. Just pick them up and save 1 of each as you go along your day. All maps, even the level 1 maps.

(Someone go post this in that cesspool that GGG hangs out in more then their own community.)
Last edited by Siochan on Aug 25, 2016, 8:33:14 PM
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2016, 10:32:37 AM
"
Siochan wrote:
So you don't have to wait on shitty RNG when the expansion comes out to complete your atlas map. Just pick them up and save 1 of each as you go along your day. All maps, even the level 1 maps.

(Someone go post this in that cesspool that GGG hangs out in more then their own community.)

WTS: t1 maps 1 chaos each.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
LOL yeah reddit sucks, i dont get the appeal... and its like forum system sucks too
Since you're talking about standard, just collect a few legacy top tier maps. Do those and all the paths leading to them get unlocked.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Yep, already got all my unique maps so I don't have to farm particular zones.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

Only missing vinktar and the expensive perandus manor map (being legacy not sure if this matters). I think I am set with the unique maps. Red-tier maps though......
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

Only missing vinktar and the expensive perandus manor map (being legacy not sure if this matters). I think I am set with the unique maps. Red-tier maps though......

Vinktar is a vendor recipe map, so the chance of getting it won't change at all in 2.4, afaik. You should be fine. :)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Aug 25, 2016, 10:52:50 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
Since you're talking about standard, just collect a few legacy top tier maps. Do those and all the paths leading to them get unlocked.

As mark mentioned, there's no need for 1 of each, especially the lower tiers.

My plan is to run/clear (soon to be legacy) T10s to fill out the outer part of the atlas and then run higher maps after getting the bonus from the <T10 maps. Since the atlas has lots of side paths there will undoubtedly be gaps here and there which can be filled by running a few lower tier legacy maps (unless they happen to be the new 2.4 maps & unless running the legacy maps fills out more than just one path from T1 to the current map).

"
dudiobugtron wrote:

Vinktar is a vendor recipe map, so the chance of getting it won't change at all in 2.4, afaik. You should be fine. :)

Just realized that I got west stashed, so I would need one of the other three directions to drop before deciding to buy the remaining ones to complete the recipe. Rather do it when 2.4 hits.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 26, 2016, 3:26:44 AM
World is ending! Change is comming! Into the bunkers, now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info