COLLECT 1 OF EACH MAP NOW!

OP proves that many people will assume you need EVERY map to unlock the path along the Atlas and hence will be buying them off poe.trade for inflated prices.

So in essence, the OP is right: save up even your low tier maps so that you can sell them, lol.

As others said, no need to hoard low tier maps since higher tiers unlock the entire path to that map.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Siochan wrote:

Why throw everything I already earned? Why do the same ol' shit I have done for the last 3 years yet again? Why go through the trash lab again? Why make it difficult to try out various builds which is what keeps my interest in this game? Why try to get high level with the big xp nerf? Why do the crappy leagues? Prophecy? lol... Essence? lol...

Fun & Challenge
"
almostdead wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:

Why throw everything I already earned? Why do the same ol' shit I have done for the last 3 years yet again? Why go through the trash lab again? Why make it difficult to try out various builds which is what keeps my interest in this game? Why try to get high level with the big xp nerf? Why do the crappy leagues? Prophecy? lol... Essence? lol...

Fun & Challenge

there is no fun in lab lol.
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
therefore we can forget that bullshit and only run a handfull of legacy tier 15 maps to unlock the whole atlas or a handfull of tier 10 maps when we are in love with cherrypicking.

inb4 you realise that 'unlock' =/= 'complete'.

I think we'll have to wait and see:
"
Chris wrote:
If you complete a legacy map, then it'll unlock an equivalent map of the same tier as well as all the maps leading up to that map. This allows you to catch up with your Atlas progress quickly.

My money is on 'unlocking' meaning they can drop, and show up on your atlas. But you won't get the 1% map drop bonus unless you actually run and complete those maps. So unlocking them early isn't really that useful.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

inb4 you realise that 'unlock' =/= 'complete'.

I think we'll have to wait and see:
"
Chris wrote:
If you complete a legacy map, then it'll unlock an equivalent map of the same tier as well as all the maps leading up to that map. This allows you to catch up with your Atlas progress quickly.

My money is on 'unlocking' meaning they can drop, and show up on your atlas. But you won't get the 1% map drop bonus unless you actually run and complete those maps. So unlocking them early isn't really that useful.
They can only drop if you have the 1% map drop bonus too or they are adjacent to the current map you're running, so... Can I have you rmoney now? Or do I have to wait one week?
Last edited by Aerinx on Aug 26, 2016, 7:00:27 PM
I don't see them programming additional conditions for the Standard/Hardcore leagues. Why would they do that? Either the map is considered unlocked or it isn't. None of this it's unlocked for drops but not for quantity makes any sense. The whole point according to the Chris quote is to catch people up in Standard. How is it catching people up if they half-ass the catchup process?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Aug 26, 2016, 7:47:18 PM
Oh Standard. Cute. New content? Skip as much as possible. Shaper dead in 3 hours.
"
Aerinx wrote:
They can only drop if you have the 1% map drop bonus too or they are adjacent to the current map you're running, so... Can I have you rmoney now? Or do I have to wait one week?

Wow, I read the 'detailed atlas mechanics' thread, and you are right. That is really dumb how they did it. Oh well, I guess you can have my money, I won't need all of it anyway since I can just run a level 66 overgrown ruin in Standard and get the map drop bonus a quarter of the atlas.

Here it goes: $$$$
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Aug 27, 2016, 3:49:51 AM
"
Siochan wrote:
So you don't have to wait on shitty RNG when the expansion comes out to complete your atlas map. Just pick them up and save 1 of each as you go along your day. All maps, even the level 1 maps.

(Someone go post this in that cesspool that GGG hangs out in more then their own community.)

What do you mean? You still need to find or buy every map.
"
man0ngi wrote:
2016 and you still play on league softcore
lol

now it's correct

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info