Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

0.10.1c Patch Notes

Broke my game! Won't patch properly. Getting an error about writing received data to disk.
IGN = Skelvira
Shop = http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/152830/highlight/
Last edited by Dracc on Feb 20, 2013, 1:11:41 AM
I agree with some of the other posters here, that Piety was fine before. I don't think there was any need to nerf Piety. Either way, thanks for putting out frequent patches. The game is great and I've been enjoying it. Thanks GGG!
Last edited by Savitr on Feb 20, 2013, 1:09:49 AM
"
"
mallocor wrote:
how bout adjusting the loot timer, so we have pleanty of time to pick up our loot before cockroaches run off with what is yours.

It's not your loot if you didn't pick it up even though you got a head start. Cry more?

5 people blocking you from your loot so you can't get close to it and it's always the idiots that scream "pick it up faster."
If I could murder you and walk over your body to pick up my fucking orbs, I fucking would.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
"
Dracc wrote:
Broke my game! Won't patch properly. Getting an error about writing received data to disk.

i have the same problem, new patch broke the client
Nerfing Piety was not needed... Whinners are listened all the time zzZZZzz...
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Ranged Attack Totems r bugged since patch
"
Ashriel wrote:
"

You can't thieve something that doesn't belong to anyone, 'bro'. Cry more?

I'm glad people like you exist, because you show me exactly who and how I don't want to be.

Likewise, I hope I never become a butt-hurt crybaby.

"
casval776 wrote:
5 people blocking you from your loot so you can't get close to it and it's always the idiots that scream "pick it up faster."
If I could murder you and walk over your body to pick up my fucking orbs, I fucking would.

Again, it's not your loot. It's just loot.

Don't worry fellas, I'm sure they will either make a kindergarten league or increase the timers so everyone can stand around waiting every time something is dropped.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
"
dreadgar wrote:
I log on to test the new patch and go straight to the docks I get desynced and instantly 1shoted by archers lol there goes a 68 character, game is like unplayable on hardcore due to constant desyncs I couldn't even exit or alt f4 fast enough cause my HP was full then all of sudden dead...

gg game is shit hf

GG everyone knows this game is too easy, u cant die to anything but lag or desync

fix this shit srsly
"
soundee wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.1c
  • Fixed a bug where Life on Hit was applied twice to non-blocked hits.
  • [/li]

Question Chris, was this bug occuring often? If so, were LOH users gaining around two times the life they were supposed to?

Correct.

"
SieghartX2 wrote:
My ranged attack totem is not attacking after the patch, is anyone else having this bug?

We're working on a fix right now.

"
Dracc wrote:

This suggests that CrashUpload.exe is still open in memory. Try closing it with the task manager or rebooting?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Hah! ... Back in my day, we did Normal Piety with capped lightning resist and auto attack! Greatest generation ftw. Now get off my loot, you damn kids!

Also, thanks for the patch, you guys are awesome! :)
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
Last edited by riddie on Feb 20, 2013, 1:28:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info