What is your favorite game mechanic in Path of Exile?

Not really a mechanic but rather a function.

I like how I only login once and can run a zone as many times as I want by ctrl clicking to start a new instance of the zone. It makes for easy farming which I like a lot.

Flasks are cool too.

How about the vendor recipe system? I remember vendoring a bunch of stuff and accidentally discovering the block reduction gem. I about flipped out that I found something unknown until I saw it was already known and posted on the wiki.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Shotgunning.

OH WAIT
The only reason I'm still here is because of the limitless potential of the gem and skill tree systems. Or as I often call it, Final Fantasy VII and X slammed together. The problem lies in that infinite potential being squandered by a design philosophy that pushes you into stacking hilarious amounts of life and encourages you to use whatever the most OP build is at the moment because that was the baseline they decided to go with.
This is a buff™
"
Heli0nix wrote:
Skill tree from day #1 till now :)

Ditto for me.

As for as the best mechanic it's this:
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Flasks
Reflect. (On a more serious note, I really do want to try a reflect build, but I suppose it doesnt work well against casters.)
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
Last edited by Eternallight on Aug 24, 2016, 6:32:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info