What is your favorite game mechanic in Path of Exile?

I'm curious about what would be everyone's favorite mechanic from POE.

For me it's the Flask system, I've never seen something like this in another ARPG, I started playing POE because of the huge passive tree, but the love for flask grew in me and made me love and enjoy the game more and more everyday
Last edited by diablofdb on Aug 22, 2016, 5:45:52 PM
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2016, 6:32:13 PM
Skill tree from day #1 till now :)
Hf :)
Gem system. Uhhh the possibilities... they're near infinite ffs!!!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Labyrinth
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
FCK42 wrote:
Finite number of sockets (6) with a finite number of support gems reduced to a lower finite state by tag limitations = Infite possibilities
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
Finite number of sockets (6) with a finite number of support gems reduced to a lower finite state by tag limitations = Infite possibilities

x

= Infinity

I love PoE's downfall.
Spoiler
That's my way of saying i love it's mechanical complexity and potential

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Maybe not a mechanic per se but corrupted areas are my favorite part of the game.
I can treat all the other players as if they were npcs and still enjoy the game just fine.

Love that mechanic.
"
Qiox wrote:
I can treat all the other players as if they were npcs and still enjoy the game just fine.

Love that mechanic.
Well, since the best way to get rich in the game is to not play the game and Flip all day... they are technically Non Playing Characters
Does twitch count as a poe mechanic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info