Datamined Speculations! Vaal Caustic arrow

What could be the effect of Vaal caustic arrow?
My_Guesses
I thought of it and i see only 3 possibilities
1) Screenwide caustic arrow
2) The chaos damage of the main arrow is applied to the Caustic cloud as a DOT ( forces people to get not only a +3 but also a high dps bow)
3) Diablo 2's Plague Jav, Leaves a trail of caustic cloud on its path then explode in a bigger cloud
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 22, 2016, 5:44:40 PM
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2016, 7:41:39 AM
Could be like Vaal Fireball where it shoots everywhere around you to cover the entire screen.

Or add an effect, like an immobilize, so monsters stay in the cloud and can't run away.

Or monsters killed by it release a different, stacking, poison cloud.
"
Namcap wrote:

Or monsters killed by it release a different, stacking, poison cloud.

That's what I was going to say, but that would thoroughly trivialize bosses.
"
Namcap wrote:
Could be like Vaal Fireball where it shoots everywhere around you to cover the entire screen.
WE GOT A DEAL
seriously, fuck Vaal Fireball effect and use it for Vaal Caustic arrow
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Even better than vaal fireball... vaal power syphon anyone? Or it deals a massive initial chaos explosion, similar to vaal burning arrow (love that skill xD)
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

What could be the effect of Vaal caustic arrow?
My_Guesses
I thought of it and i see only 3 possibilities
1) Screenwide caustic arrow
2) The chaos damage of the main arrow is applied to the Caustic cloud as a DOT ( forces people to get not only a +3 but also a high dps bow)
3) Diablo 2's Plague Jav, Leaves a trail of caustic cloud on its path then explode in a bigger cloud

I speculate that no one will use it.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Even better than vaal fireball... vaal power syphon anyone? Or it deals a massive initial chaos explosion, similar to vaal burning arrow (love that skill xD)
the benefit of the spiral effect is that on the first salve, it would spawn cloud to closer enemies, then during the rotation those enemies would die, making the second salve go further and kill more enemies
I dont know, clouds that make clouds would be hilarious fun with enough increased AoE.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
"
Eternallight wrote:
I dont know, clouds that make clouds would be hilarious fun with enough increased AoE.
EQ but with Caustic cloud?
You leave a cloud of highly concentrated poison behind you for X duration.

It will be nicknamed the fart build once people find a way to maintain it and simply run around in maps.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info