Is it even worth doing anymore?

I got so sick of it I stopped doing it a few weeks into Prophecy. I may not do it at all next league, clearing faster seems to be a better use of time and doesn't come with the "do I sell ided or unided?" stress.
i collect rings, amulets, belts and then i have enough just collecting another pieces for set. So not too much tabs used for set, just 1 tab for rings, amulets, belts and some space for another pieces you get easy in 1 map.
ll
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
It kinda depends on your goal.

Min Max wealth then yes you should probably do it.
Min Max Xp then no you should probably not do it.
In standard? Probably not. In leagues? Yes. I had 8 Exalts just from doing the Chaos/Regal recipe by the time I hit 90 this league.
I don't trade... at all. ever.

So I've been known to dump 150 chaos on an item trying for a good roll. Chaos spam, I think it's called. The chaos recipe makes play like that possible. If I traded those 150 chaos, I would have had better than I could craft myself. Has to be that way, or chaos spam would be self perpetuating. It's not. It can't be.

So... the balance of the recipe has to match either my play, or yours. The reason it's "not worth it" for you to do the chaos recipe is because it is 'worth it' to me.
How would I get chaos or regal otherwise? They aren't dropping for me that's for sure.
I never do it anymore. I also realized it is poor mans gold, i will rather not burn myself up being annoyed at spending time doing those annoying vendor sets. When i learned that i increased my enjoyment of PoE twofold.

Before that i would have 1 stash where i put rings/amus/belts, and when it was getting kinda full i would focus on picking the armour to make sets for a while etc to minimize my annoyance.

I think it is "worth" it, timewise, actually fairly profitable but won't make the world of difference. So fucking annoying though.^

I prefer just to smash through maps and spend almost no time dealing with inventory tetris games and remembering what i need etc. Nah just rush through as many maps as possible works best for me.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Aug 21, 2016, 3:32:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info