i think i figured out how the other acts will get in

after killing the shaper and being lvl 100 we can enter the next acts which introduce a second skill tree!
and a free total respec i hope

like ur first skill tree can be remade and u get a second skill tree with its own ascensions!
i got no idea what the other acts include tough
Last edited by lichdeath on Aug 19, 2016, 2:15:02 PM
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2016, 4:39:05 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:08:30 PM
But you have to do the lab 50 times before you can access act 5 for a real challenge :^)
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Why wouldn't you just go to act 5 after you completed act 4? Just like what happened when they added act 4, or when they added act 3.

It is not like they made changes to the top right of act 4's layout or anything...
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
lichdeath wrote:
after killing the shaper and being lvl 100 we can enter the next acts which introduce a second skill tree!

like ur first skill tree can be remade and u get a second skill tree with its own ascensions!

"After being lvl 100" -> That day i will have to stop at act 4. It is not like repeating the same shit for xp is fun for everyone, really. Xp comes while game is fun, the time it becomes too repetitive, it is over.
Sometimes...
Uh why wouldn't you just leave through Highgate or directly after killing malachai?
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Why wouldn't you just go to act 5 after you completed act 4? Just like what happened when they added act 4, or when they added act 3.

It is not like they made changes to the top right of act 4's layout or anything...

I noticed that and got very excited.
S L O W E R
and lvl 100?

Uh great thread, bump for rambling.
#NeverGoing90
"
lichdeath wrote:

Sounds like you want the rebirth system from Conquer.
"
lichdeath wrote:

For sure that will drive the 99% to quit playing PoE. Gating content behind super low RNG chance to drop is bad enough but gating a whole act behind uber boss kills is the height of stupidity.

Let's see know... I ride the PoE merry-go-round for over 3.5 years and just now with a few great items bought from Cadiro Perandus finally have the desire to push a build to level 90. So GGG moves the brass ring (level 100) far out so I will need a 49½ ft. long arm to catch it (meaning with my meager playing skills and limited time it will never happen) and you suggest that future acts require killing all 4 World Of Atlas uber bosses and then The Shaper. The 1% elites have totally lost touch with the rest of us real world average players (same as US Republican party).

Remember... "just say NO!" to this idea... OP speaking like an elite. I have my 100 build so I'm happy. Let the other 99% eat cake.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info