i think i figured out how the other acts will get in

"
Arrowneous wrote:

For sure that will drive the 99% to quit playing PoE. Gating content behind super low RNG chance to drop is bad enough but gating a whole act behind uber boss kills is the height of stupidity.

Let's see know... I ride the PoE merry-go-round for over 3.5 years and just now with a few great items bought from Cadiro Perandus finally have the desire to push a build to level 90. So GGG moves the brass ring (level 100) far out so I will need a 49½ ft. long arm to catch it (meaning with my meager playing skills and limited time it will never happen) and you suggest that future acts require killing all 4 World Of Atlas uber bosses and then The Shaper. The 1% elites have totally lost touch with the rest of us real world average players (same as US Republican party).

Remember... "just say NO!" to this idea... OP speaking like an elite. I have my 100 build so I'm happy. Let the other 99% eat cake.

i dont even have a lvl 100 char
tought it was a good idea man and since the shaper is the dude between worlds so it might just lead to a world where the cataclism did succeed for more acts

that and i dont really see what we can do else except perhaps go back to oriath for some bizarre reason we killed the beast demon that wanted to reshape everything so what else can we do
Last edited by lichdeath on Aug 21, 2016, 4:27:34 PM
"
lichdeath wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:

For sure that will drive the 99% to quit playing PoE. Gating content behind super low RNG chance to drop is bad enough but gating a whole act behind uber boss kills is the height of stupidity.

Let's see know... I ride the PoE merry-go-round for over 3.5 years and just now with a few great items bought from Cadiro Perandus finally have the desire to push a build to level 90. So GGG moves the brass ring (level 100) far out so I will need a 49½ ft. long arm to catch it (meaning with my meager playing skills and limited time it will never happen) and you suggest that future acts require killing all 4 World Of Atlas uber bosses and then The Shaper. The 1% elites have totally lost touch with the rest of us real world average players (same as US Republican party).

Remember... "just say NO!" to this idea... OP speaking like an elite. I have my 100 build so I'm happy. Let the other 99% eat cake.

i dont even have a lvl 100 char
tought it was a good idea man and since the shaper is the dude between worlds so it might just lead to a world where the cataclism did succeed for more acts

that and i dont really see what we can do else except perhaps go back to oriath for some bizarre reason we killed the beast demon that wanted to reshape everything so what else can we do

As far as I have seen, the shaper wouldn't fit as a "I have to beat this boss" storyline wise. From what I can tell, he is a omnipotent neutral, not specifically bad or bringing the end of the world in some capacity. It is more fitting for him to be a side boss due to this. Until we get more lore information, or I am missing something (I'm not a lore buff by any means), I am willing to bet that his fight is more of a "Let's see how well you can challenge me, mortal" sort of fight where he doesn't have any intentions on dying but that he can't die and it is more of a fight for funsies for him. He simply is there to watch his maps and atlas in action and not trying to hurt or help anybody.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
hrm ye ur right but i simply cant see what else we can do after these 4 acts we killed the origin of all evil and corruption the beast and malachai so we kinda did everything there is to do and the shaper probably has more maps than just the atlas so if we beat him he might drop a special atlas to another world where other nightmares are or something like that
"
lichdeath wrote:
hrm ye ur right but i simply cant see what else we can do after these 4 acts we killed the origin of all evil and corruption the beast and malachai so we kinda did everything there is to do and the shaper probably has more maps than just the atlas so if we beat him he might drop a special atlas to another world where other nightmares are or something like that

Could easily see us having to return to Oriath at some point. You also act like Act 4 was the end all be all. Malachai was pretty much just trying to obtain immortality and had a better progress then whatever Dominus was doing. I don't even know if the Beast is actually dead. GGG wants like 10 acts remember, so don't write off the story as done and out Act wise simply because you can't think of how the story would continue without it revolving around the Atlas.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Aug 22, 2016, 2:18:34 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Why wouldn't you just go to act 5 after you completed act 4? Just like what happened when they added act 4, or when they added act 3.

I like how the last act usually ends by climbing something up... act2-3 transition was very smooth, act 3-4 felt so pushed it kinda lost it for me

at the top of scepter of god which should be so so so high, you get a damn aqueduct? where is the water going? and there are boats there in the channel?...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info