Introducing New Base Items

I can understand the whole argument on power creep, yet, just to play devil's advocate...didn't GGG announce there were like 19 new boss fights? They announced that maps can be upgraded to higher tiers as well. Not saying that power creep is not a factor, we all know it is, just pointing out that there is a LOT of new content in conjunction with these new base types that we have not played yet, and, we have no idea of how hard this content is going to be - therefore until the launch and the content is ripped to shreds I am not totally bummed out on the new base types.

The archer gloves need crit multi. Give us a reason to not use maligaro's or facebreakers. As it stands, I would not use those UNLESS there is an essence or something that I can use to craft a huge chunk of crit multi on them (going to look up essences now).
🐢
"
My power creep argument. Here are the reasons I can think of, that it is needed:
1. What company would release an expansion for a game, that primarily is centered on the grind for levels and gear, without new better gear to reach for?

lolwut. you contradicted your own point, already - so it's grindy, but have new OP bases and new affix tiers - so you're more overpowered than ever! ...so it's NOT grindy, then.

"

2. POE has added a level of difficulty to the game with T16 maps and new bosses, some of which I am sure are at a high level of difficulty, this should justify adding more powerful gear to the game. I really like the OP example because some of the bases these improve upon were crap.

which would then defeat the very point of adding harder content because ascendancy/new tiers trivialized the game and made it far too easy. adding allegedly harder content... WITH MORE POWER CREEP is just silly.

you have it all backwards. we don't need OP bases/affixes so we can keep up with harder content, we need harder content to keep up with the already vast amount of power creep poe's added. adding yet MORE power creep just makes it a joke and a silly contradiction.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
More chance of maps dropping,new base items,new ways of crafting,50% more maps,precise map farming,come on GGG what's the catch?
There has to be a catch somewhere,maybe you will increase exp penalty again? Starting from lower levels?
Gimp ascendancy classes?
Nothing was free in this game so far.
"
chaosmagez wrote:

I hear people whine about "powercreep". All I'm really seeing is immature children who don't want others to have dreams.

irony overload.

"
chaosmagez wrote:

Go play temporary leagues if you don't want everyone to be "invincible". It's one of the reasons why it exists. It's called a "fresh start" for a reason.

...thanks. in the last 48 hour flashback race, i made it to maps in a day. with all those crazy mods (and beyond spawns). with a "fresh start."

so you think i'm supposed to find some vanilla 3-month league to be difficult? you think we're only talking about the standard/hc permanent leagues? you have no idea what the argument even is.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Hi GGG can u add some 2h mace with crit and high base lvl? or unique 2h mace with high phys and crit chance or multiplier with lvl 69+ base? i just want to rivive groundslam on crit in atlas of worlds league if there's no new skills on maces. last league I try lacerate build, its fun but more fun if theres a good high phys rapier. I spend almost 7ex on crafting nothing comes. thnks any way I'm just sharing my opinion.
"
2pher wrote:
Hi GGG can u add some 2h mace with crit and high base lvl? or unique 2h mace with high phys and crit chance or multiplier with lvl 69+ base? i just want to rivive groundslam on crit in atlas of worlds league if there's no new skills on maces. last league I try lacerate build, its fun but more fun if theres a good high phys rapier. I spend almost 7ex on crafting nothing comes. thnks any way I'm just sharing my opinion.

fix the skill, not the gear. EQ works fine with decent maces. Tuning at skill level is what matters. Unless you aim for something really specific.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
FINGERLESS GLOVES!!!!!!!!
Uol I loved it. Keep the good work GGG!

Can't wait for Atlas patch!! Looks awesome!

Can you provide in a near future more details about how atlas exactly works!?

gg!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
still no pants
All so very op LOVE IT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info