[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
phoz wrote:
Looks like a really fun build!

I'm thinking of using an EA char for uber lab farming, at what level/gear do you think it's viable to do it safe using this build?

Honestly, I rushed to 90 at the start of the league because I do the challenges, I did uber lab at 90 and it was kinda rough because I wasn't set up properly and I was with a friend so it was a bit rougher than expected. I don't know what level is comfortable to do it.

To do it comfortably I would likely need a 5 link or a helmet with essence of horror's more ele multiplier, a rear guard, rumi's and vinktar.
Vinktars makes the izaro fights way quicker and you can't use vaal lightening trap in the fight.

I wouldn't recommend you carry someone on a 5link though.

Decoy totem is a must when starting out.

Well on the most annoying thing in uber lab for my build is argus, he can't be shocked or ignited, and now frost wall is gone. essentially you need to decoy him to the wall and corner it takes a bit of time and he hits kinda hard without flasks and he won't give you much flask charges. Replace vinktars when you fight him.

What you might want to look into if you don't have kaoms is lightening coil, belly is nice most of the time, but uber lab has a lot of physical damage. you won't need to over cap res for uber lab so that helps you out. I've never done it on elemental damage days and somewhat skipped out on some high phys days. I mostly did easy days. I wish I had uber lab opened on standard to try out different settings to let you know. Vinktars is really helpful against him to make the first ignition very high. if you don't finish the job immedietly you might be able to get flasks off his ads. carry a curse immune quicksilver on the fonts day.

Running traps through traps on this build is easy though.
How do you deal with BM ? You have no life leech on your gear, is your life regen enough ?
"
DokyDok wrote:
How do you deal with BM ? You have no life leech on your gear, is your life regen enough ?

Yeah the higher the life the higher the regen, I eventually started putting on life leech gem though and was planning on getting a corrupted item with it or leech enchant but I got lazy. my aoe damage was fine enough and I 6linked my second quill rain so I let go of it.

Life leech isn't necessary to run EA, but it does make it more comfortable to take hits, I think because my life flask has enough recovery, uses, and gains charges better I can use it comfortably for a long time.

EE has always confused me a little bit. Are you taking advantage of it on the CoH setup with Frenzy..since you have + cold dmg to attacks on the ring?
"
jconaspree wrote:
EE has always confused me a little bit. Are you taking advantage of it on the CoH setup with Frenzy..since you have + cold dmg to attacks on the ring?

Yes both frenzy and the initial hit with the arrow do cold damage that procs EE. after the explosion they're fire resistant again so I hit them with frenzy after they blow up which is why you see me spamming frenzy in between EA shots.
"
dingis wrote:
"
jconaspree wrote:

Yes both frenzy and the initial hit with the arrow do cold damage that procs EE. after the explosion they're fire resistant again so I hit them with frenzy after they blow up which is why you see me spamming frenzy in between EA shots.

Awesome thanks.
Why do you cap your Chaos Resistance so high?
With all my other builds I played I only capped the other three resistance.

Would be great if you could help me with this question.

Also with which gems you have started leveling and can you recomment any uniques items for leveling?

Gambler92
Is this build viable for start of the league?
Worst player
Maybe someone can clarify this - shock is like a "more" multiplier for us, because we don't get any other "enemies take increased dmg from x" bonuses, right? Still seems weird to me to use vinktars coz u have to basically facetank enemies to proc it.
"
dingis wrote:
"
phoz wrote:
Looks like a really fun build!

I'm thinking of using an EA char for uber lab farming, at what level/gear do you think it's viable to do it safe using this build?

Honestly, I rushed to 90 at the start of the league because I do the challenges, I did uber lab at 90 and it was kinda rough because I wasn't set up properly and I was with a friend so it was a bit rougher than expected. I don't know what level is comfortable to do it.

To do it comfortably I would likely need a 5 link or a helmet with essence of horror's more ele multiplier, a rear guard, rumi's and vinktar.
Vinktars makes the izaro fights way quicker and you can't use vaal lightening trap in the fight.

I wouldn't recommend you carry someone on a 5link though.

Decoy totem is a must when starting out.

Well on the most annoying thing in uber lab for my build is argus, he can't be shocked or ignited, and now frost wall is gone. essentially you need to decoy him to the wall and corner it takes a bit of time and he hits kinda hard without flasks and he won't give you much flask charges. Replace vinktars when you fight him.

What you might want to look into if you don't have kaoms is lightening coil, belly is nice most of the time, but uber lab has a lot of physical damage. you won't need to over cap res for uber lab so that helps you out. I've never done it on elemental damage days and somewhat skipped out on some high phys days. I mostly did easy days. I wish I had uber lab opened on standard to try out different settings to let you know. Vinktars is really helpful against him to make the first ignition very high. if you don't finish the job immedietly you might be able to get flasks off his ads. carry a curse immune quicksilver on the fonts day.

Running traps through traps on this build is easy though.

I hear you. I wish I had a char setup to do some testing. Thank you for the information though.

I'm really attracted to picking pathfinder based on your guide and videos, but I'm concerned it will take too long to get the defenses in a good place so I'm leaning towards going champion.

I'll try to gather some gear on standard and do some testing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info