[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
dingis wrote:

Aw man that sucks. -max scares me because of volatiles, even on ranged I occasionally get hit by em. that reminds me in the old DD box days where I got a box with an exile, I blast rained on him on a voltaxic build, he whirling bladed to me, blast rain killed him and the box immedietly dd'd him like a volatile. 1 shot me.

Probably this happend because i was running t14-15 maps for a few days with a lot of dmg mods while brain afk. So i got punishment for this.
"
ShadowTemplar wrote:
"
dingis wrote:

Aw man that sucks. -max scares me because of volatiles, even on ranged I occasionally get hit by em. that reminds me in the old DD box days where I got a box with an exile, I blast rained on him on a voltaxic build, he whirling bladed to me, blast rain killed him and the box immedietly dd'd him like a volatile. 1 shot me.

Probably this happend because i was running t14-15 maps for a few days with a lot of dmg mods while brain afk. So i got punishment for this.

Oh yeah this build does make you over confident on a lot of things. Last league people asked me why I was running twin crit multi added damage maps a lot and after the first few I did when I was scared I stopped thinking about it. I think I'm not taking as many huge risks this time though. Not to mention dreamer's dream doesn't work the way it did anymore so I don't need to twin the bosses.
Last edited by dingis on Sep 28, 2016, 8:44:52 PM
Awesome build man thanks for making this!

Pretty much destroying all the content so far, except for the annoying phoenix boss, that dude takes ages.

This is what i'm rocking with so far.
Last edited by Essencebro on Sep 30, 2016, 10:46:07 AM

Thanks for the amazing build, been playing it since the start of the league, and here i am now
(Still made a few tweaks myself, and there's still a lot of work to do, but still, that's a big step)
Last edited by nexusshadow on Sep 30, 2016, 2:18:02 PM
"
nexusshadow wrote:

Thanks for the amazing build, been playing it since the start of the league, and here i am now
(Still made a few tweaks myself, and there's still a lot of work to do, but still, that's a big step)

Gratz on the Shaper kill.

Can you some my what gear you used? and are there any tip for the fight?
"
Essencebro wrote:
Awesome build man thanks for making this!

Pretty much destroying all the content so far, except for the annoying phoenix boss, that dude takes ages.

This is what i'm rocking with so far.

Yeah that phoneix fight was not fun to record. Nice gear you got there.

"
nexusshadow wrote:

Gratz, it's the one thing that's making me sad I play hc league I don't have easy access to that flask to have a bit of fun with.

Still though, it's such a huge difference leveling this character again with proper gear on now than when I did at start of the league. Having kaom's 2 5link quill rains rearguards and an enchant helmet vs getting to 90 on a 2c 5link chest that I essence of greed'd and no rearguard. I mean it was a good league starter but man it's nice to level it with a purpose other than to make me money to waste on bad build ideas.
"
"
nexusshadow wrote:

For the gear, i set my profile as public, you can see the stuff i usedk, there's still work to do on a ring, and the boots and gloves, but i'm satisfied with the rest of the gear

As for the tips, the first phase is pretty straight forward, just don't eat a beam in the face for an extended period, other than that, you use pretty much any tools.
the second phase however, is where shit begins, and that's where i'm holding on all my defensive tools, mirror arrow is exlusively used to escape the slam, or in very rare situations, a poorly placed beams.
i also always keep the vinktar and a dying sun charge up when the zana phase begins, to ensure an easy and rapid clear, because if a zana is failed, that's usually a death.
the ONE thing you have to be careful about is to not pop a bubble where the zana shield is, or else you'll die pretty much everytime the shaper does his global attack, if you see the attack being charged and a bubble is following you, step outside of the shield, pop it, and go back into it.
third phase is the exact same mechanics, but watch out a bit for the clone attacks, they don't hurt a lot, but can mess up with your reflexes.
Last edited by nexusshadow on Oct 1, 2016, 4:47:06 AM
"
nexusshadow wrote:
"
"
nexusshadow wrote:

For the gear, i set my profile as public, you can see the stuff i usedk, there's still work to do on a ring, and the boots and gloves, but i'm satisfied with the rest of the gear

As for the tips, the first phase is pretty straight forward, just don't eat a beam in the face for an extended period, other than that, you use pretty much any tools.
the second phase however, is where shit begins, and that's where i'm holding on all my defensive tools, mirror arrow is exlusively used to escape the slam, or in very rare situations, a poorly placed beams.
i also always keep the vinktar and a dying sun charge up when the zana phase begins, to ensure an easy and rapid clear, because if a zana is failed, that's usually a death.
the ONE thing you have to be careful about is to not pop a bubble where the zana shield is, or else you'll die pretty much everytime the shaper does his global attack, if you see the attack being charged and a bubble is following you, step outside of the shield, pop it, and go back into it.
third phase is the exact same mechanics, but watch out a bit for the clone attacks, they don't hurt a lot, but can mess up with your reflexes.

Thanks for the tips and the gear looks very nice, but I kinda expected a lot more crazy stuff ( like empower lv4, +1 arrow quiver, and +1 curse amulet). This makes my very happy that it's doable without all the $$$ gear.
I Really loved your build, but I found kinda hard to get through 6k hp. This is my second character so far and I don't know If im doing something wrong. I tweaked somethings like, going for Herbalist node next to the Ranger, getting a Hinekora's sight, running haste on a essence worm. I made the equipment choice poorly and im bound to what I have as a cost of running these uniques. So far I only have access to Atziri's flask, didnt find Rumi a big deal as I use a quartz flask that deals with things almost the same way. I liked your build very much, I'd like to thank you again.
Tried to sell my second 21/20 EA gem i vaaled (:D) for some exalteds so I could buy a dying sun and switch from 5L belly to Kaoms. But a guy offered me 4 grand spectrum viridians for it which i took.
I checked the tree and I could respec into 12 jewel slots for like 720% increased dmg.
I had seen another ea build but witch doing this but i dont want to level another character.
any thoughts on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info