2.3.4 Hotfix (Wednesday 5:20pm NZ Time)

The following has been deployed without a realm restart. Just restart your game client to have the changes take effect.

• Fixed an issue which prevented the Weaver's Chambers from being accessed during the forty-eight hour event which ran last weekend.
  • Fixed an issue where the Chimera Helmet was missing some of its glow on all classes except the Duelist.
  • Fixed an issue with the appearance of the Chimera Boots on most classes.
  • Fixed issues with the 3D art of various unique items not appearing correctly with the new weapon effects applied.
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2016, 1:19:37 PM
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Finally my first page time has come. Keep up the good work GGG team.
I didn't even realize this happened until I got a crash on the game and had to restart, only to see my steam client updating the game. Hopefully this fix will keep the issue with the weaver before the makeup 24 hour flashback even. I definitely aim to participate in that.

And I guess I made it on first page? Does this come with a reward of some kind? Maybe an alt demis for being in the top 10 of posting in a thread?
Last edited by tacotiklah on Aug 17, 2016, 4:45:17 AM
GGG team you rock.

In meanwhile, first page.
Well after mini patch today game keeps getting Unexpected Disconnection Error like too much to count. Cant seem to go anywhere, after two portals point to point i get that error. Is this a bug?
The same problem. Unable open maps, unable start daily missions, unable move between areas.(
Yay! Awesome! Steam has been patching for 15 minutes and isn't even halfway done yet >_<
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Will have to test tonight. Hopefully no new crashes.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Tahreyn wrote:
Yay! Awesome! Steam has been patching for 15 minutes and isn't even halfway done yet >_<

It's why I never bothered with using the stream release. Since Beta their download servers have always been fast enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info