Is $5.15 for a cup of soup a great deal or outrageous? I am torn

Well the lamb stew was almost 8 bucks but I mean, it was LOADED with lamb which isn't cheap here so it doesn't technically count (not a soup either).. general soups have that massive 5.15 price tag... i just want bread with it lol
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
It is undoubtedly amazing; fresh ingredients, lots of meat - I had lamb stew yesterday but I mean, that is lamb.. cant say no.

Today, I go back to see what the soup is and they said they raised the prices to accommodate the demand!

Now listen, they are in the worse place ever to have a business and the only traffic they get, as far as I can tell, is through passerby's or office brats like myself, who work in the same building.

I love soup- even in the summer cause it hydrates and is generally healthier than a sandwich which I'd usually consume.

So tell me, for a little restaurant who makes awesome soup, is $5.15 worth it for a lattle full? Not even a piece of toast!!

edit: i REALLY enjoy soup and will probably pay 5.15 for it ;) HOw much is your local "soup nazi?" Seinfeld reference

A pint of beer is 5 dollars where I live.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info