Prophecy as a Core Game Mechanic

Navali is, as most NPCs are, a member of the Lead Shoes tribe as she is quite literally a fixture in all settlements and never moves. Only the Masters seem to have mastered the technique of human movement. I guess I should be happy that some NPCs will turn in place to face you while talking to you.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 10, 2016, 3:27:57 PM
"
Augusten wrote:
Looks like this site released Atlas of Worlds details early.

Oh man,i had forgotten about that thing.
I really missed it,it's been a long time!
So I had the luck to get a Reach drop the very first time I tried to enter The Pale Court. And on top of that, it was the first time ever since I start to play this game (Open Beta) that I had the luck to 6L it by myself.

If my bow is going to be nerfed, then ALL legacy items have to be nerfed too.

Nerf future drops, but not the one that we fought hard to get. Justice for all.

"
daaviid78 wrote:
So I had the luck to get a Reach drop the very first time I tried to enter The Pale Court. And on top of that, it was the first time ever since I start to play this game (Open Beta) that I had the luck to 6L it by myself.

That is what i was saying, nerf ALL legacy items retroactively if this is the new trend of GGG!!!
Last edited by LordJoseph on Aug 10, 2016, 3:54:21 PM
why should we play next leagues when the items get nerfd?
if my rotc or breach gets a nerf i concider only play standart and trade nerfd items after the league

this is sad
Daio43 Berlin
"
LordJoseph wrote:
"
daaviid78 wrote:

That is what i was saying, nerf ALL legacy items retroactively if this is the new trend of GGG!!!

And lose 99% of the standard player base in the process, players who have been supporting the game for over 3 years. You are a genius.

Imo reach should not be nerfed. Decreasing the drop rates of silver coins will make it much harder to farm and then they should make it rarer than the other council drops. Yeah it ruined the bow market in prophecy but if you make it freakishly hard to obtain (like skyforth or atziri's acuity) then the bow market will get back on track.

And yeah it does absolutely sucks to have our hard earned items nerfed. I got myself a rotc in prophecy which i divined into an awesome roll. Why ruin the results of our hard work?

I care about my standard stuff. In fact, a minimum of 20% (poe standard population) of the poe population does. Probably a lot more cause theres a lot of players (like me) who plays temp leagues but cares about their standard stuff.

Just keep doing legacys or balance stuff via rarity of the drop. Making shits rare is a pretty good balance because the market never gets flooded. Even in standard the skyforth isn't even close to be flooded. It works perfectly.
Last edited by Krayken on Aug 10, 2016, 4:16:21 PM
It's great to add Prophecy to the core game; this league look like pretty cool,but these last months, i have no time to play POE, so i didnot have the time to enjoy the league. It could be cool too to add some old League who were great (for exemple: Talisman, Perandus...).
To be honest that bow is too overpowered, breaks balance.
Last edited by Praetorio on Aug 10, 2016, 8:33:05 PM
"
For example, for Reach of the Council we knew went out with risky balance values. We pushed it a little as we wanted it to be used, but knew if it went out too high it would only be temporary.

Good in that case you can make the League Reach of the Council go Legacy, because they are the one you are speaking from when you said it would only be temporary.

It take me alot of time to get the currency for a good rolled Reach, because i play PoE not PoE Trade!
I think people who invest their time and playing hundreds of Hours a league should keep their Items as a reward for their efforts, UNTOUCHED i mean!
There's alot of Legacy stuff, some of them still available in the temp leagues ( HeadHunter for example, wich is a way OP ), alot of others exist in standard and do nothing to the economy there, the same it would be with the handfull of Legacy Reaches.

So please, in that case you know what you put into the Game before you put it into the Game.

kind Regards.
Will we get to keep the existing sealed prophecies we have or will they get wiped before its added?
"Blue warrior shot the food"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info